Bat You Wish They Still Made

yance

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't know why companies discontinue making their best bats or try to improve it and ruin it. Miken still makes the ultra II. I play Senior ball and ASA. I wish combat ( I know they are done) had continued to make the gray B1 The Bomb ie " the Snake" and the orange Derby Boys ASA. Would like to hit ASA with Original Freak ASA. With ones would you like to still be able to buy and hit?

goalie31

Addicted to Softballfans
So true on them being all the same different weights and barrels is all. I don't mind waiting a few years for the next tech to come out. If I could swing anything it would be a 2010 Bj fulk mayhem og. I swung that stick for 5 years. Didn't buy 1 stick during that time. Good old days

Dan240

Addicted to Softballfans
Balanced Z1k (blue/silver) was a thing of beauty when it first came out. The sound it made on a solid hit caught everyone's attention.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I have pretty much all the bats I love. Maybe not the first one I bought, but replacements. Black Powercell Rickard, Purple EST5K, Blue EST, SCN3, SCN2, ASA Recoil. Don't have a OG JH Titan anymore though. Going to swing them whenever I can and when the ball doesn't go as far, I can blame the bat.

mcsmooth

Starting Player
I have pretty much all the bats I love. Maybe not the first one I bought, but replacements. Black Powercell Rickard, Purple EST5K, Blue EST, SCN3, SCN2, ASA Recoil. Don't have a OG JH Titan anymore though. Going to swing them whenever I can and when the ball doesn't go as far, I can blame the bat.
I've got one of those said jh Titan still good condition just usual paint chipping if your Interested..great bat haven't even heard of anyone talking about one of these except me..awesome

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I've got one of those said jh Titan still good condition just usual paint chipping if your Interested..great bat haven't even heard of anyone talking about one of these except me..awesome

Yeah, they could qualify as one of the ugliest bats ever when you figure in the crap paint job. But such a good bat. 27.5 is a nice weight too...I had a 28.5. Wouldn't really use it but might be interested for old times sake. Shoot me a price if you want.

Dogue

Evil Genius
DC psycho probably
I still have one of these sitting around and should swing it again...that bat was silly.

OG freak

Wish you could still use these
Brought mine out of retirement for a Freedom League and damn it's an awesome stick. I almost forgot what that loud 'crack' sounded like when you hit one on the screws. I started hitting again in senior tourneys because it's hotter than my 1.21 sticks, or just fits my swing better.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
OG Nanotek, actually an all metal Nano that had the same size sweet spot as the composite handle and end load of the Omega Nano.
Maybe the one piece alloy OG Nano with the extended barrel of a One Cyro, plus and EL..
Most newer composits het better then older ones unless thay had the piss hit out of hem, but they are al the end of there life. How about a repainted ASA Freal Platinum that looks like and OG Red ASA Recoils and a reissue RD28?