Recent content by 2000_328ci

1. 2

2015 black Miken psycho : ASA or USSSA?

So is the black USSSA hotter than the white ASA psycho?
  2. 2

2015 black Miken psycho : ASA or USSSA?

My league doesn't have guidelines around the two regulating bodies. Between the two which is "hotter"? I'm thinking about getting the 26 oz. Also, are the black psychos on amazon the 2015 or 2014? I heard the 2015 are more durable and want to get one of those but would prefer to go through...
  3. 2

Replacement for Izzy Psycho?

My Psycho went the way of the dinosaurs yesterday and the inner barrel popped out. I'm going to have it replaced under warranty as I bought it new but it's unexpected to be back within a month (if not more). Any suggestions on what to get in the interim? What's the big bad baby bat of the...
  4. 2

Izzy Psycho : Ever Seen One Break Like This?

Hahahhaah z-2000 my bad
  5. 2

Is there any latest/greatest I should look at for a replacement? I heard the T-2000 is a good bat. Any thoughts?
  6. 2

So I've put maybe 100-150 cracks on this bat when THIS happened... made the funniest sound and everyone on the other team asked to inspect the bat (likely assuming it was somehow altered). Bat was not rolled or shaved or otherwise modified. Ever seen this? How long will it likely take Miken...
  7. 2

What To Watch for : Bat Maintanance?

But are there "certain types of cracks or chips" to keep an eye out for. It has a bunch of strange marks that look like a "keyed car". Also a slight rattle at the very end of it.
  8. 2

Thoughts on taking out the SS on a double play.....

Pitched last night. With a runner on first, got a ground ball up the middle. Scooped it, ran to the runner going 1-2, and go to tag. He runs WAY outside the base path so I turn and fire to first just in time to get the batter. The runner remains on second claiming "I never tagged him". The...
  9. 2

What To Watch for : Bat Maintanance?

So I've got my izzy psycho which is probably around 100 game swings and it has scratching and a rattle at the very end. Can someone provide some guidelines on what to look and watch for? What markings, sounds, etc?
  10. 2

"new standard" ASA overhyped?

I'm just throwing it in as a new v. old comparison. We are playing USSSA
  11. 2

"new standard" ASA overhyped?

All i know is that people are killing my izzy psycho and are putting down Miken NXTs they have been using for several seasons running.
  12. 2

Worth Legit Series Gloves

I had ordered a Worth Legit Glove: I just wanted to say I'm very pleased with it thus far. Break in was minimal, the leather is super soft, and I've made some great catches with it. Only complaint is that it isn't the baseball design as I think it looks better Anyone else using this...
  13. 2

LTB Wilson Glove Bag

I have a Worth Legit glove (black and white) and actually threw it around in the dirt before playing with it.. it just looked so strange all pristine and clean.
  14. 2

Why do people take coed softball so seriously?

Yeup :) Doing around 360 at the wheels. Stage 2 Active kit, headers, methanol injection, and a huuuuuuuuuuuuge pissing ability :) Yours has a similar power output but the additional weight of the e90/e92/e93 chassis will hurt a bunch. Then again, you will likely beat me from a stoplight...
  15. 2

LTB USSSA Softball Bat For Team?

Are either of those 27 or lighter?