Recent content by 3B707

1. 3

Price Check: Nanotek USSSA and ASA, Pyro, Ignite

I've got a few new and slightly used Nanoteks that I picked up when the company changed ownership. I don't play in any metal leagues any more, so it may be time to let these go. What are fair prices these days? Nanotek ASA 29 oz NIW (this was a replacement marked NW) Nanotek ASA 30 oz used...
  2. 3

19 RH Wicked XL vs 18 Extreme Legit XL?

Because Worth lists the XL Reload as a different type of weighting than XL on their website...
  3. 3

But doesn't the Reload add another .5 oz to the endload?
  4. 3

Thanks, the lone star is a 1 oz endload right? I want a .5 to match my 2018 Worth Wicked XL...having trouble switching between leagues swinging different loads right now. (I play both Utrip and senior on Sundays)
  5. 3

Anybody swung the 19 RH Wicked XL? Trying to see how it compares to the 18 Extreme Legit XL. I love my senior Wicked XL and need a utrip bat with a similar swing. Thanks!
  6. 3

2018 Easton Empire Balanced – 1-piece vs 2-Piece?

Always been an Easton balanced bat fan, but have heard mixed reviews on their senior bats. 2018 Easton Empire Balanced – 1-piece vs 2-Piece Any difference in pop? Durability? Would appreciate opinions, thanks!
  7. 3

Remake of the Dudley 2.0 Lightning 12 inch barrel

Can't wait for the review. Have had my eye on these and the original black and yellow balanced version, both are new batches made to og specs
  8. 3

LTB Easton Metals - Connexion ST1-Z and ST2-Z Clean

Looking for some OG Connexions for my singlewall metal league. Prefer 27 or 28oz, but will consider anything clean or NIW
  9. 3

Price Check: RV56

cool, thanks guys, appreciate the help!
  10. 3

Price Check: RV56

Hey guys, I've got an RV56 that I used for one season (about 25 games and a few practices). It just plays a little too small for me...am wondering what a fair price would be, given that it is still super clean with just some light scuffs on the fingertips. I'll shoot some better pics in...
  11. 3

Rawlings Outlet?

I went to the Orlando outlet when I was back there for work in March. They had a large stock of HOH and PP golves but prices were retail. There was a big basket with clearance gloves in it but it was very picked over. They had awesome deals on clothes and batting gloves though. They had pro-dri...
  12. 3

2012 Anarchists jerseys inquiry

I second this - keep it simple, get it done!
  13. 3

Anybody Have Any Luck Removing Name Stitching?

Yeah I might have to try that - thanks for the pic!
  14. 3

Yep, that's the one... Like the patch idea. I will look into that, thanks!
  15. 3

Just scored a PP CGB25F with somebody's name stitched on the thumb. Just wondering if anyone has tried removing the stitching before - what's worse - keeping someone else's name on it or having all the little holes after removing it?