Recent content by AshAid28

1. AshAid28

That Wax is Awesome

very nice....
  2. AshAid28

Check em out!

Too Legit.... 2 Legit to Quit.... Hey Hey nice jerseys!!!!
  3. AshAid28

Just wanted to share and see what you think

:thumb: I like the State w/numbers inside as well, nice touch to a nice jersey
  4. AshAid28

Anyone ever have this happen?

This wouldn't happen to have been in Pa up Roxbury was it?
  5. AshAid28

Delusional Teammate

Just tell yourself that every team you see, play against, watch etc has the same issue with someone.... Never fails every team has that type of guy!!!! Slightly off his rocker who thinks he's Barry Bonds but isn't even as good as a little leaguer
  6. AshAid28

Who else plays in shorts??

Shorts for me too... But this season I've allowed myself to act young again (rocking the 80's) as I wear a pair of baseball socks up to my knees and wear a pair of white ankle high socks over those.... It's comfortable too
  7. AshAid28

Got the itch playing again... I love bats !!!!

All the time it took you to type this, you could have summed it up with, I'm back into the game after several years away and I'm having a blast. But no we had to suffer through YMCA, waist size, how much you weighed and currently weigh... And a whole lot of .... Thanks a lot Buddy!!!! Jk...
  8. AshAid28

Looking to get a College team Full Sub

Who can do a individual college team Full Sub... Pm me Thx in advance
  9. AshAid28

You're the manager what do you do in my situation?

Sounds like this guys ego is huge. Wow you moved him 1 spot down and he freaks out like that.... I wouldn't do anything. Actually his emotions are going to be so off the chain when you guys play that he may be so juiced up he'll strike out. Or walk him everytime lol. And when he says something...
  10. AshAid28

Our final product

very nice, clean and sharp ....regardless of the awful team name across the front LOL jk !!!!!!
  11. AshAid28

Church Team whoas

Yeah they seemed to be pretty good dudes. Played 5 man inf and their OF were like Deer lol. Good team That's lol about the Amish.... Bet that was a sight to see.... Good too I bet weren't they?
  12. AshAid28

Church Team whoas

Grace Pointe? Just curious cause I took my Son 2 weeks ago up CCC and watched a few games and Grace Pointe was playing Triple Deuces in the 1st game we watched and the Pitcher was similar to what you just mentioned above ^^
  13. AshAid28

Fronting fees for your team

So if I read this correctly, You have everyone on your team who paid the $60 and then you have 1 guy who has only paid you half $30 but you are allowing 1 dude to play for free cause your dues are paid? You think that's fair to all the other guys who paid in full and even fair to the guy...
  14. AshAid28

Shut That **** Down!

Gold Glove material there... Very nice!!!!
  15. AshAid28

Punk move for church ball?

Kinda Bush League move to a point but had he gotten the outcome he was trying for then a smart move IMHO. I don't think we should be too surprised though that this was Church Ball though.... Some of the most fierce softball out there is a Church ball league/team lol.