Recent content by bartxe

1. bartxe

Hitting up the Middle

if a rooster lays an egg on the top of a barn, which way does the egg roll?
  2. bartxe

Hitting up the Middle

lol will this thread ever end?
  3. bartxe

Why is a bat stamped no return a bad thing?

I swing pretty hard, and have some team mates who swing pretty hard, 99%of the time my bats fail compression before they break. but that damn warranty is totally worth 100 bucks! lol. niw nr is the way to go in my opinion
  4. bartxe

Official 2017 Last AB Thread

single through the 5-6 hole, then went first to home on a pop up error at the warning track, slid hard and possibly broke my tailbone. insult to injury, lost the game
  5. bartxe

Picking up bats

the batter in the hole should grab the bat cuz thats what the big boys on youtube do. that way the on deck batter can sweep the box, take 7 super hard swings while stepping down third base line, then build a mound of dirt in the middle of the box to brace their back foot... duh
  6. bartxe

Question for pitchers?

There is a guy who plays or played on T's 13 open team who wares a hockey helmet/mask anytime he's on the field. even to bat
  7. bartxe

WILL THE INSANITY EVER END

at this level, doesn't matter if there are unlimited homeruns. That's why people want to play in it, and if you're playing in an open, or majors tourney, you play against the best. Obviously you don't get these types of scores when there are limits, but even then they score a lot more than most...
  8. bartxe

Waiting on pitch

I say "wait for it" under my breath while the pitch is in the air.
  9. bartxe

ASA Gamer

Gotta hit like 5000 stadium balls and this bat is gtg...
  10. bartxe

Having your own balls used against you.

There used to be a golf course in the middle of a semi rough neighborhood her in town. The 9th hole was a blind tee shot. more than a few times when we would get over the hill there would be a couple kids standing there trying to sell us our balls back.
  11. bartxe

New CL22

I went out this afternoon and hit about 150-175 balls off a tee. I can say that it is coming along nicely. I was hitting the ball consistently farther by the end of the round. Also I did notice the sound change about half way though. This last round, I was definitely tired and starting to get...
  12. bartxe

I cant stop watching this

I do believe that's two of the balls she was hitting. They are fast pitch training balls. I got them because the are squishy.. otherwise I don't think my kisses would have fixed it when I jammed her and she smashed her fingers.:p
  13. bartxe

New CL22

I actually got a 26. not by choice though. I warrantied the 2015 Uflip (that broke first day out of the wrapper) Demarini sent me a 26 instead of my requested 27. which isnt all that bad because the endload seems more pronounced than previous. also, I checked. It wasnt just a paint crack. lol
  14. bartxe

New CL22

Exactly why I posted this. Always reading how a bat is the hottest on the market and game ready out of the wrapper. However, I'm not saying it's a dud, however. I think that the cl22's are a very under rated bat simply because it takes actual work to get it going.
  15. bartxe

New CL22

So, I used the Pink CL22 for 2 seasons. It finally broke... I got the 2016 CL22 and bp'd it for the first time yesterday. I always read about them coming hot out of the wrapper, but I don't feel like it is. When I first got the pink CL22 I didn't like it, but I continued to BP it. I tried...