Recent content by Big D

1. Big D

GTG hunter6396 is gtg

complete a smooth bat purchase with Hunter6396 quick shipping great communication and bat arrived as described.
  2. Big D

Jbv04 first base mitt

I had the jvb-sb and really liked it. It was the best first base mitt I've ever had and I've had quite a few. I eventually got tired of carrying around 2 gloves and I picked up a custom Vinci TJ 1952 13.5. This glove is bigger then the first base mitt and 2orked great for first and other...
  3. Big D

Dumb strategies

I love this responce. The higher the level the less errors, more range, better defenses, and guys taking away hits. You may hit 750 in your rec league but hit 500 or less in competitive ball.
  4. Big D

Your favorite workout

Some of my favorites are. Axle clean and press, log clean and press, yoke walk, farmers carries, sled push, sled backwards drag, tire flips, tire rotational throws and tire slams, and of course the standard bench squat deadlift.
  5. Big D

Demarini Black Ops Mod Shelf parts list

my bag will be arriving today and i'll be putting a shelf together this weekend. any updated tips?
  6. Big D

Salomon Speedcross Review

I've got about 2.5 years total out of my original and warranty pair. So for the comfort their well worth the price but If I can stop this wear these shoes would last a lot longer.
  7. Big D

Salomon Speedcross Review

Any one had trouble with wearing a hole by your little toe all of my speed crosses have done this. Saloman has been great about their warranty but I know have completely usable pairs with holes by the little toes. Anyone figured out a way to reinforce this area?
  8. Big D

asa hr rules

In case anyone else is looking Class A - 10 Coed Open - 8 Ind & Mens B - 6 Church, Masters 35-45&over, Class C - 4 Class D - 2 Class E/Rec - Zero, end of half inning
  9. Big D

asa homerun rules for nationals

thank you I searched all over the net to see if I could find this info.
  10. Big D

asa homerun rules for nationals

anyone know what the ASA homerun rules/penalties are by class? # of Homeruns, DBO's, inning ending outs etc?
  11. Big D

asa hr rules

What are the home run rules and penalties in asa championship play?
  12. Big D

Lifting heavy in season.....

I train for strongman and power lifting comps and just take friday's off before tournaments. other then that I'm getting after it.
  13. Big D

Tanel Roller Bag vs Demarini Black Ops

Jonesy I have been using the tanel Rollers for years let me know if you want to check it out or have questions.
  14. Big D

LTB looking for a catchers mitt for son

not softball related but my step son is going to play on a 13-15 legion baseball team and they want him to catch. so I'd like to see if I can find a nice but broken in catcher mitt for him.
  15. Big D

Your best comeback

Chasing 10 bottom of 7. 10straight hits and a walk off grand slam we didn't make an out in the 7th. A memorable loss I was apart of team put up a bunch in the top of 7 we were chasing 20 runs going into bottom of 7 and made a good run at it but lost by 3.