Recent content by Deerock

1. Deerock

North Dakota Summer Thread - Hope that winter BP paid off! Part 2(2015)

King of the Hills - Rapid City is where our team is headed this weekend
  2. Deerock

2015 McQuades Tournament - Bismarck, ND

Must of learned it from swingmechanics
  3. Deerock

Goose, did you grunt on one of your homers this weekend? No?? Well I did. Bam
  4. Deerock

Both teams could have had that first place trophy and played well! Coral played tough Sunday, give it to them on that. But it was a fantastic idea to split into two teams for the weekend. Hell we all got to play and didn't have to sit out because we had 27.5 guys show up for the mcquade...
  5. Deerock

Lets hope if there are any at all.... they are female this time!
  6. Deerock

All I can predict is that lots of beer will be drank, there may be a streaker ... (MJL 00??) and some good friggin times will be had. We play friday night 8:00 diam 6.
  7. Deerock

North Dakota Summer Thread - Hope that winter BP paid off!

Looks like we (BWW/Dvorak Motors) are coming to play in the open as well. Add another bizzo team to the mix.
  8. Deerock

2014 McQs teams list out

Its not a Friday night at the McQuade without a thunderstorm and a guy streaking....
  9. Deerock

2014 McQs teams list out

Whaaaaat? Bobby? Totally sane whahahaha
  10. Deerock

Gath you are 100% right buddy. It was definitely fun and I dont think too many teams were that upset with playing against us. We treated everyone well and didn't cause drama or act like asses. Hell, we had multiple close games and teams competed with us! It is going to be weird not playing...
  11. Deerock

Not sure, he can tell if he wants to. He mentioned some Scott guy so not sure who or what team. All I know is this guy is for real. Played against teams like FB and OS and other really good teams. And he is a monster! Sorry Joker but you are massive hahaha
  12. Deerock

Great meeting you fella. I think with your ussa majors experience you will be a huge asset. Glad you found a team!
  13. Deerock

T0 a team without :gossip: :argue: :hitwithrock:
  14. Deerock

I am going to play for another team. But the other guys might still be looking. Not sure what they are doing.