Recent content by freelanceterry

1. F

wilson a2k

still available?
  2. F

LTB Looking for a nice 13in or bigger IF glove for smaller hands

Are you going 2 in the pink? I made that switch after seeing how popular it's become. It really opens gloves up/makes them seem/play bigger. I have a HOH mod trap mesh 12.75. I also have small hands/wrists so, as suggested on here, added the rawlings wrist band thing to the wrist strap as well...
  3. F

For Sale Youth bats

Interested in any trades?
  4. F

For Trade PRo1000-9JB 12.25" - game ready

thanks for putting the pics up! No brand preference really...more concerned about leather, web style, and hand/wrist size (need tighter/smaller). For my son, no brand preference. He's been bugging me to get him a custom one that's Blue and Gold (school colors) cuz he saw a couple customs I...
  5. F

For Trade PRo1000-9JB 12.25" - game ready

Traded for this glove a couple years ago from a board bro. Loved it. Was pretty much exactly what I was looking for. Since, I changed to a larger glove with a mod-trap, which I like better at short. This glove would be great for a hardball pitcher or a softball infielder that is ok with a...
  6. F

For Trade Crossbow

Can I use this to kill zombies with my one-handed brother?
  7. F

Thumb Loops

You make them too big. I have to cut them to make them small enough...which makes them rough and annoying. Thanks
  8. F

Why no velcro love?

First Impression M2 Review (will try and add pics later): M2 WTX model, open back w/ velcro. The velcro on these seems very rugged. The velcro is one long "wrist band"-type material strip that simply runs over your hand and under the open back. It's actually a pretty good idea. The "strip" may...
  9. F

Why no velcro love?

Had an M2 open back w/ velcro delivered today. When I get home this eve I'll throw up a "first impression review". Ordered for a friend who wanted an open back but the ability to adjust constantly...between every pitch....really wrench it down. I didn't stumble upon 30's vid till after. Oh well.
  10. F

My newest pick up

This looks nothing like a pick up
  11. F

Good idea for glove break in?

"Never heat a glove to 95*!!!!" - (plays in 95* on a regular basis in the summer) Raising the glove's temp a few degrees above room temp will be fine and will make it a bit easier/pliable when couch-catching. I think the adverse reaction to heat comes from the people microwaving gloves...or...