hacker72
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nah was just curious if you'd be out. Put a face to your name. I play thurs nights in largo if you're ever bored. First week assesment.... ump threw out an scn7 bc it was clicking. He said it had too much rattle and it was about to bust lol
    2 teams we're playing against are el cartel and sp saints which I think are D teams, so there might be a little competition.
    Oh and Thursdays around 1:30 I BP on USF's campus. I kno that's a heck of a drive for you but... idk if u wanna come out there. We do it there bc most Thurs I have off and my friend has a break in classes at that time.
    hey hack im sending a guy shockerz27 your way. hes moving down your coast Ft Meyers way. Needs to get on the softball trail over there. If you can help him that would be great. Hope your family is well
    YEah, Pap the swing is worked out .... I am in Dunedin ...right around the Clearwater area.
    whats up hack? still hackin at the ball or has it smoothed out? Hope all is well with you and your family? Where in Fl are you. I know your near my home town of St. Pete but I can't remember
    happy boithday dude. I dont start ghey threads like that so I'm leaving this here for you to jack off to :)
    read your post were you said if you were alone at bp, you used a pitching machine. Care to say which machine you use?
    Got the balls man. Thanks. Dont cash my check till 03-23-10. I may have put '09 there. Meant to put '10. ;)
    hey hack...just turned 47 today 3-2 and the body is feeling great...softball leagues are forming up here and the usual BS is going on with rules and stacking teams etc....I am just going to play my over 40 league and another good league..not alot of egos but just good games......grass is starting to poke through the snow...hope the wife and kids are doing great...take care as always...bkb555 brian
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…