Recent content by hitman1313

1. H

anderson ambush bat

has anyone hit or have any info on the anderson ambush asa softball bat?
  2. H

easton scott kirby bat

softball fans has a scott kirby on sale for half price.149.00 is this bat any good and worth buying? how much break in time?
  3. H

ASA or duel stamp for the SB12 cork center softball?

use the sb12 cork center ball in one league and need to know what bats are best for this ball.
  4. H

LTB 2013 Combat Centenarian short barrel white 27 or 28 ounce

this was a great bat. usps lost mine.
  5. H

miken maxload

looking for a new red 28oz miken max load with the 1.20 bpf not 1.21bpf
  6. H

Combat Centenarian 2013 short barrel white

i have been looking for one also. had one a small knob and it was one of the best bat ever made. hard to find.
  7. H

hyper z

anyone out there using the hyper z and if so how is it doing. have not seen to much about it on this site.
  8. H

hitting ground balls

i have played softball for a long time and lately i am hitting a lot of ground balls. can't seem to stop. any advice on why and how to stop this.
  9. H

gold worth

worth 510 are you looking to sell and is this the OG bat. the second batch sucked
  10. H

compression test

i would not ever sell my flex. i stay with it until it dies. will have to find other league.
  11. H

senior salvo metal sound

just hit my new 27 easton senior salvo and it sounds like metal. have about 30 hits on it. is this normal and how long before that sound goes away. not really hot out of the wrapper.
  12. H

compression test

never had a bat tested before . i have a OG easton flex which i have had since new. nothing have been done to it and it just felled a compression test but they will not tell me by how much. so what are the number supossed to be in order to pass.
  13. H

Easton Senior Salvo

nersurfer does your bat have the name ( the elder ) on it.just got my 28oz and it has the name elder right above the 0 in easton. have not put it on a scale yet but it does fell heavy. maybe should have gotten a 27.
  14. H

Easton Senior Salvo

have a 28 oz coming. i swing 27.5 now. got the 28 because it is said that it swings light. will be here on wed. thought about the end load but not sure about exclusive bats. why would easton put out a special bat only for one dealer ?
  15. H

2015 Eastons Are Arriving

got my easton senior salvo already ordered. can't wait