Recent content by MachoBarracho

1. MachoBarracho

LTB '15 Worth Sick 454 Jeff Hall Reload USSSA 26.5 NIW NR

I would like to buy a 2015 Worth Sick 454 Jeff Hall Reload USSSA 26.5 NIW NR. LMK!!
  2. MachoBarracho

What year did you start playing softball & what were you swinging?

1996 and whatever 25 dollar bat that Oshmans sold. I think it was called a "Thumper", not sure.
  3. MachoBarracho

Dropping finger off the knob

^^^^ This. I have been using the overlap for a long time but if your just starting out I would'nt worry about it. With bats the way they are now I would just line up the knuckles and swing away. I started using the overlap before double wall bats came out so I could get that extra whip on the...
  4. MachoBarracho

For Sale/Trade 26oz utrip z2k balanced

Great information. I did not know that. I just purchased one!
  5. MachoBarracho

For Sale/Trade 26oz utrip z2k balanced

299.00 on sbf. Just looked
  6. MachoBarracho

For Sale Vinci Infield & Outfield Gloves

very nice, pm sent...
  7. MachoBarracho

U2 max vs. Bass Assassin

I was there doing the measuring and some of the hitting, I was having problems hitting off of the tee. I was very impressed with the Assassin, the difference between that and the U2 Max was negligible. We were also being very conservative with the measurements. FWIW, I also have a Assassin with...
  8. MachoBarracho

Elite batting gloves?

Fwiw. They are the worst batting gloves I have ever purchased. They feel like cardboard.
  9. MachoBarracho

Ever hear of a 2001 ASA stamp?

Exactly, you have to remember this was before the days of different bats for different leagues. This was the first of the ASA and USSSA having different standards. Worth inserted a rod into the handle to make it ASA legal. I always wanted to take it out, the bat was still smoking hot just...
  10. MachoBarracho

Ever hear of a 2001 ASA stamp?

Thats what I think, I had a R&D PST that had to be recertified so that I could use it in ASA leagues.
  11. MachoBarracho

for what it's worth

I'm in! How about Saturday again?
  12. MachoBarracho

My Bass Bat Design - The Nuke

Post 2. Great Job!
  13. MachoBarracho

Bass Assassin - Registry

113500 26oz
  14. MachoBarracho

Bass bp set up for tomorrow in dallas

I usually do not buy into all the hype of this new bat or that new technology or what have you, but the Assassin is flat out sick! How sick is it? I am selling my og jeff hall mayhem and my ressy will sit in my bag as soon as I get this bat. Mikeisaddicted even hit two out for gods sake!
  15. MachoBarracho

BP Fridays DFW

I'm in for Sunday. lmk.