mike leonard
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, call TK and ask him if we're back to .44/375 next year. WHOOOHOOO!!!!
    Have 2 offers on the Voltage. 1) An OG Extended 30oz. that I am waiting on pics and 2) A NIW Miken MV-1 Supermax 28oz. What do you think?
    I am the one that pointed out the break to you!! I still blame it on Jmac. He has a history of destroying your bats.
    NO!!!! Not the grey Mayhem!!! That is not good news at all. :(

Did we win?
    I'm sure Jerry would love to turn it over to Dave. :D
    You think Mr. Ronald will let Jerry know what he and Rhonda talk about?
    I was coaching 3rd and it all kinda came to me so if Rhonda wants the skinny I can tell her what I saw. The short story is that their 3rd baseman had been smack talking from the start. He and The T Hill had already exchanged words once when he started on Mr. Ronald while he was at the plate. They jawed back and forth a couple of times and then Mr. Ronald threw the bat down and went half way to 3rd and invited 3rd to meet him halfway. I believe I heard Mr. Ronald use a** once but that was it. Once 3rd started towards Mr. Ronald, he dropped more F-bombs than I could count. That was when blue ejected 3rd. No one at that point had been ejected for the altercation and really other than a mild shove or two there hadn't been any real contact.
    What is she wanting you to do?? I she thinking about suspending the team or players for any future games??
    I have a brand new 30 oz. BJ Fulk Mayhem at my office. The shipping tag says it is for Mike ****erson. Is he your long lost cousin??
    Oh, I had no idea that there was more to it than just an off the wall comment. Yea, if that was Mr. Ronald's son's glove then a beatdown was in order. That Walker guy gets us into crap every year doesn't he? We might need to unleash Mr. Ronald's dad on him to straighten him out.

No, I didn't get any of the balls back. Started with 3 and left with 1. I am going to go look for the one in the woods but the one in the parking lot was picked up for sure.
    If i'm not mistaken weren't these the same guys that were Cornerstone Const. in the spring open? Seems like that same guy was mouthing off at you when the Dirt Devils played them. I don't fault Mr. Ronald because I know we are all subject to let our emotions get the best of us and the guy was being obnoxious. I do feel like, however, if you are beating the snot out of somebody and they mouth off that the best response is to just laugh and point at the scoreboard.
    Nevermind. J-Mac pointed out my error. We play AFS second, not Middles Open. :eek:
    Whoa! Tuesday night is going to be interesting. M&M at 6:30 and Middles Open at 8:30. Better wear your big boy underware.
    I'll have to check with your brother Buggs before I can give you any input. He's been to the factory and seen the tests performed so he knows all. I think he surely must also know what a shaved stick will do to his new "safety ball." Man, that was a shot by that un-named player last night!! :eek:
    I thought we did OK for not having Sid or Ronnie there. Would have liked to have seen a little less popping up and more base hitting but it was a practice game.
    It's hot for sure but I think i'll hold on the SCN9s. That Worth might explode on the next swing! :p
    Got the X-ROCKS in today. I'll bring a couple and we'll see if the composite cover helps.
    TK just called, NO on the utrip sticks. I'm stunned, how about you? :rolleyes: I guess Middles Open will keep their advantage.
    Yep. It's 7:30 right? We need to hit Tony up to open the bat list up. Kevin said 84 sites were testing the new ball and that only 4 were still using the ASA bat list. He said all his safety data and test results were gtg with 1.20 standard bats so there was no reason whatsoever not to open it up.
    Yeah, that's fine. Definitely want to hit today. I'm bringing a bunch of league balls if you don't mind. I have to learn how to hit them.
    I take back the meeting at Westgate comment. They now have it back at Wed. the 12th and say that the 11th was a clerical error.
    Two more nice pick ups. No, J-Mac hasn't let me know anything about it.
    Did you see the softball meeting was moved back to Tues. the 11th?
    I sent him on over to your place. I told him you were now the biggest Easton Stealth fan in the world and that the two of you should talk.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…