Recent content by mikejp1987

1. M

my vacation...

Sounds like me, since Thanksgiving
  2. M

Meal plan

No fad diets please lol. Need more of a life style change than a quick weight loss.
  3. M

Meal plan

I need help on putting together some sort of meal plan. I know what foods are good to eat, and what foods to stay away from, but I don't know what I need to do to put it all together. I go to crossfit 2 times a week, and jog a couple other days, but can't seem to get rid of the flab. Anybody...
  4. M

Hanley Ramirez

They said he will play 3rd when Dee comes back. I won't miss him down here.
  5. M

2012 Chicago Cubs

How are you guys liking Chris Volstad......and please don't think about sending Marmol down here. We already have a closer that doesn't close.....
  6. M

Ozzie Guillen Suspended

I bet the protest groups weren't going to any games any ways. Just wanted something to ***** about.
  7. M

Marlins

I guarantee the front office pushed him to do that. I have tickets for the exhibition game on Sunday, I don't know where in the hell I am going to park seeing as that is limited also.
  8. M

Marlins

I'm in West Palm and I feel exactly the same way. Wait til they realize all those people down there don't have any money. I'll still probably go to some games, but I feel like they are targeting one audience. I love how a bunch of rich white guys are trying to act like they know the "flavor...
  9. M

Yoenis Cespedes is an A

I am a Marlins fan, but kind of glad they didn't sign this guy. I don't know why they would sign this guy after dumping two starters and a good closer? Anybody got any ideas on that?
  10. M

MLB Free Agency

Flash how many games did he pitch last year? The only one I seen was his post season appearance against Texas where he shut them down.
  11. M

2012 Miami Marlins

Logo is hideous.
  12. M

Theo to the Cubs!

Please don't send Zambrano down here lol
  13. M

Open letter to Brian Wilson........

First 1 or 2 commercials were funny. Now it's just dumb.
  14. M

DSNuts48 log

I started back last night. Schedule is starting to get more hectic between bowling, softball, and hunting all starting around the same time though lol
  15. M

Albert Pujols.........

Pujols is a stud. I'm not a cards fan, but I have been following and hoping that he is keeping a yearly pace of 100 plus rbis, .300 plus average, and 30 plus homers. He needs 5 more rbi after his 2 run shot off Hamels last night. Correct me if I'm wrong though.