Recent content by rshackleford

1. rshackleford

Did I get this right?

I'm trying figure out why the batter is in a rundown between 1st and 2nd on a caught fly ball.
  2. rshackleford

Unwritten rules

Yeah, every league I've played in the home team is scheduled. Usually you play a team a couple times a season and they even it out. This is the first I've heard of the home team getting a specific dugout though.
  3. rshackleford

Unwritten rules

League keeps a padlocked box to store equipment at the diamond. The home team has to show up early and setup the bases. It's pretty common around here to have 2 or 3 of them at most parks, either a steel job site box or just a homemade plywood box.
  4. rshackleford

Hip flexor recovery and prevention

Mine ache all the time. My flexibility is terrible, I find when I do Limber 11 it seems to help I just need to get in the habit of doing it every day.
  5. rshackleford

Wendler 5/3/1 vs. Strong Lifts 5x5

I've done a bunch of different variations of Starting Strength over the last 2 winters. This year I'm doing 5/3/1 BBB and I like it a lot more. Progression is slower but I feel it's more sustainable and I haven't hurt myself yet. Also squatting 3x a week for 6 months is murder. SS and...
  6. rshackleford

NSA Foul or dead ball?

Sounds like a foul ball to me, I dunno.
  7. rshackleford

Favorite pregame meal

Sunday morning games, 2 bacon egg mcmuffins and a large double double.
  8. rshackleford

Other How come SPN is not reference much here?

If you guys call peameal bacon ham, what do you call ham? I'm so confused. I agree though, regular bacon is way better.
  9. rshackleford

Official Glove Ho Thread Part Duece

I'd totally rock that Nike Volt. Exchange rate is insane right now though, it'd probably cost me $650 shipped with the border fees.
  10. rshackleford

Pitching screens

Build mine with ABS, a hockey net and zip ties. The base is filled with sand and sealed with expanding foam. We don't really use it much though. Really old pics:
  11. rshackleford

Thanks, I love it.
  12. rshackleford

My gamer, old pic.
  13. rshackleford

Fans of Japanese Gloves

I want that top right Wilson with the dragon skin.
  14. rshackleford

Tough Choice Picking High End Glove

121486108982 That seller has a bunch of nice gloves for sale.