Recent content by slisoftball

1. S

www.sportstechnique.com summer lessons in Wisconsin

Bogey and Brett are tremendous instructors and will help anyone with their swings and mechanics. Well worth time and effort!
  2. S

Hitting Academy SLi

Forgot to add website: SLiAcademy.com
  3. S

Hitting Academy SLi

Doing three hitting clinics in the next few weeks. Get ready for Western Worlds: Santee, Ca (close to San Diego) July 18th Sacramento, Ca Bartholomew Sports Complex in Elk Grove, Ca July 25th Santa Rosa, Ca - Northwest Community Park July 28th Just go to SliAcademy.com under Clinics...
  4. S

SLiAcademy Slow Pitch Softball Hitting Academy

Brudy, Just did one Fountain Valley had a great turn out and even better success. Go to the website it's working properly now. [email protected]
  5. S

Tee Work for Swing Mechanics

1Stunna I use the Coach's Eye and it's a great tool. You are 100% correct. SLi
  6. S

Tee Work for Swing Mechanics

Fivetool I'm very interested in your research. I would love to incorporate this in my Hitting Academies. SLi [email protected]
  7. S

Well I have the website working correctly, finally!! I'm doing a Hitting Academy Feb 3 in San Clemente, Ca and plan on doing one in the LA area probably late Feb or early March (weather.) Look forward to meeting you guys. You will get a lot of swings and individual attention with video...
  8. S

Smcfzr I do plan on doing some more hitting aAcademies in Northern, Central and Southern California. I'm fighting the weather at this time (heat.) I'm looking at some alternative ways to approach the Academy that works with those weather factors. Go to my website: SLiAcademy.com and...
  9. S

We are putting on slow-pitch softball hitting clinics for seniors in Perris, CA- April 5th, San Clemente, Ca April 7th and Sacramento area April 12th. Get your exit speed measured and improved, individual instruction and videotape analysis. Bring your batting gloves because you will get lots of...
  10. S

LTB this year's Melee2

I have one $200. Go to my website SliAcademy.com order the bat, and I will ship the out same day. Thanks SLi 702 521-3550
  11. S

LTB this year's Melee2

Go to SliAcademy.com and then go to shop tab and you can order one at this location. Need help call me. Steve Imlay 702 521-3550
  12. S

New Adidas 12 in

Definitely, a very popular model.
  13. S

New Adidas 12 in

Go to SliAcademy.com and go to store and you can buy one at this location. The new bat is a 12" El and it is selling for $220. Thanks Steve Imlay
  14. S

New Adidas 12 in

Bobby, I need to get you out to one of my Slow Pitch Softball hitting academies. We let attendee's swing the new Adidas bats and try them out live. SLi
  15. S

Here is a link to an article Senior Softball did: http://www.sliacademy.com/default.asp?pN=prepart Thanks