Recent content by Worm

1. Worm

Blatant cheating (illegal bat)

VIERA, FL (October 30, 2019) — The current approved 1.20 “Thumbprint” stamp for USSSA Slowpitch Softball bats will NOW be LEGAL for USSSA play until January 1, 2023. USSSA has decided to move back the legal use date until 2023, to give players a longer useable period for currently owned and...
  2. Worm

2019 J Hall z1000

I used to have z and then moved away from them over the years. Am thinking of grabbing a 2019 j hall z 1000 because of the extra endload feel. Does this bat compare performance wise with the Worth and Miken bats? How many swings does it take to break in or reach its full potential? (I...
  3. Worm

2019 Worth EST xxl and 2019 Wicked Purcell xxl

Are these basically the same exact bat, except for the barrel length? -EST being a 12.5” and the Wicked Purcell being 13.5”... I don’t see a lot of reviews or info on the Purcell where as the 2019 Wicked Branch and Harvey is all over the place... I take it is a decent stick? Love my 2019 est...
  4. Worm

Bubba Club Review

I own both and they both swing endloaded (not sledgehammer like a supermax Miken though) but the fire and ice has a MUCH larger sweet spot. I prefer the Bubba Gump on the harder balls as it has a stiffer flex and wow does it impress. Other than that, the Bubba Gump has nothing on the fire and...
  5. Worm

Softball Fans Exclusive Easton Wild Fire Flex

Is the weight going to max at 27.5 oz or go into 28 or 28.5 oz?
  6. Worm

I’m a right handed batter having issues hitting to left field.

If you can’t hit a ball to the “weak side” when the defense over-shifts, go back to t-ball. This isn’t the mlb - where the ball is coming 90+.
  7. Worm

Oh really? Please explain why someone would NEED to pull the ball any farther than lc field, especially batting right handed.
  8. Worm

It is overrated pulling the ball to left field. If you hit the ball hard from left center to right, you are gtg. No one is going to shift you unless they see you a dozen times a season and you tell them you can’t hit left field. I hardly ever hit to the left field line, but if some jack asses...
  9. Worm

Injured Iraqi Vet relearns rotation, snap and swing. SM #75

Me too. Watch all the videos even though I don’t post. Thank you, Ken.
  10. Worm

Need advice Monsta Bombardier 375/44 balls

I swing 30 oz and it seems only certain models come in this size anymore. It is sad. Did swing a NOW Combat Guilt 2 today on beat up .52 core 300 balls and was quite surprised. Seemed to almost be on par with my 300 hit 2017 30 oz dc41 and was right there with my brand NOW 2017 usssa est xl...
  11. Worm

How to cut a softball to generate backspin

Be prepared to hit gaps in the outfield or your line drive will carry right to the outfielders.
  12. Worm

Knock off speedcross shoes?

I bought a pair once and the sole fell off after 1 game. I’ll stick to the authentic Solomon’s
  13. Worm

This is why you wear a mask when you pitch (Clay Matthews edition)

Imagine if it was hit hard.....
  14. Worm

18 FireFlex Loaded

Looks similar to a park I live close to- Vassault Park in Tacoma. Where is this? Nice looking swing btw!
  15. Worm

Scale weight of 2016/2017 bats

My 30 oz 2017 Wegman scales at 29.75 oz. 28 oz 2016 Helmer flex scales at 28 oz on the button.