Search results

1. D

Any board bros going to the Xtreme benefit tournament in Columbus, OH (11/5)?

We are bringing up a team from South Carolina.. Any help on good places to stay/eat/hang out would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
  2. D

Florida Superdraft (2017)

Is there any information out yet for this tournament? It was a blast last year. Thanks in advance.
  3. D

Looking to play in USSSA Worlds (E) Disney

Team I was going to play with waited too long to sign up... I play 1B/C/EH and OF... HMU if you need one.
  4. D

Hit the 2016 DC-41 yesterday

First thing I noticed, the sound... it almost sounded like a Z-1000. After about 40 swings, the sound changed a bit, and the balls really started coming off well. I have a '15 DC-41 that has about 500 swings on it... I compared the 2 during the 2nd round of BP, and the new DC out...
  5. D

Florida Super Draft

Any board bros going??
  6. D

Twin Creeks/Bay Area

I have to fly out that way in a few weeks, and was wondering if there are any leagues going on when I will be out there.. I will be there from Wednesday (March 11th) until Saturday (March 14th). Any information would be appreciated. Hoping I can get in a few swings when I am out there.
  7. D

Price Check CL-22 (2014 Version)

I have a 26oz CL-22. In good shape, and is returnable (with a receipt). Any idea of what it might go for?
  8. D

SSAA Worlds in Raleigh

Just got home from playing in Raleigh. I want to say it was one of the best tournaments I have ever been a part of. The umpires were fantastic, and everything was ran on schedule. I have never played SSAA before(other than the Winter Worlds in Savannah), but I see why it is so popular in...
  9. D

E Worlds (Disney)

Who is all going?
  10. D

I hate thieves.....

Someone stole my Blackout yesterday.... right out of my bat bag! Hope I find out who the MFer is that took it... And yeah, just in time to where I have to swing something with a U-Trip stamp (U-Trip States are a week from Saturday).. Ugh!
  11. D

Beware of putting on tournaments in Walterboro, SC

Freedom just got hosed on their NIT... The complex (ran by a bunch of lazy-assed county workers) cancelled the 12 team tournament today.. I don't get it, they build a real nice 4-field complex there, and they hire lazy-ass people to run it.. It has not rained since Wednesday, and they...
  12. D

Any tournaments in the Bay Area(Nor-Cal) March 15th weekend?

Im going to be out that way, just looking to see if anything is going on that weekend. Thanks in advance.
  13. D

Tampa, Florida this weekend (NSA Winter Worlds)

Anyone on here playing in this over the weekend?
  14. D

Headed out to the South Bay from 3/13 - 3/16

Anything going on that weekend at Twin Creeks, or anywhere in Sunnyvale/Mountain View/San Jose? Going to visit my dad, and wanted to see if anything was going on. Are the leagues at Twin Creeks going on then? Thanks in advance.
  15. D

Biceps...

Anyone have a suggestion on how to build up the Biceps (other than the basic curls). Im just getting very little results. Thanks in advance.
  16. D

Anderson this upcoming weekend (1/25)

Looking to play, LMK if you need one. E-Pats
  17. D

SSAA Winterworlds (Savannah, GA)

Anyone going to this?
  18. D

Z-2000 Question

Okay, just got the Z-2K (U-Trip model). Question... does it need some swings for it to break in, or is this the best I can expect?? I have had a Z-1000 forever, and comparing the 2 bats... its not even close.. LMK please..
  19. D

Price Check 2011 OG Z-1000 (26oz/Balanced) U-Trip

It is returnable, has plenty of swings on it... No cracks.. just scratches... Any idea of what it might be worth? Looking at selling it soon, since NSA is going to the new stamp rule in 2014.
  20. D

LTB Z-1000 (U-Trip)

Looking to buy a 2011 Z-1000 (U-Trip). Can be a balanced 26oz, EL 26oz, or Balanced 27oz. LMK what ya got. Paypal ready to go..