Search results

1. bstark28

ND Softball: Drain the Swamp Thread

Um, yeah...that never happened, but I appreciate the effort.
  2. bstark28

I'll address the QC piece....there was no merger. Two of our guys decided to leave for Pink It, as they play a bigger schedule, comprised of more tournaments and they wanted to play as much as they could....can't fault them for that, when our tourney schedule has always been pretty minimal...
  3. bstark28

Congrats to RMI on a great run! Wish we could've given them a better game in the 'IF' match-up, but just ran out of gas and they took advantage....kudos to them. They're a dang solid squad who plays the game the right way, are a good group of guys to boot, who definitely earned it, as they...
  4. bstark28

Minnesota Thread

Correct....game is scheduled for 8:20 that evening. There'll be links for a FB live feed of the game, as well, from what I've heard.
  5. bstark28

I'd noticed that too.....if it's indeed the same team, definitely makes the bottom half of the bracket that much harder.
  6. bstark28

McQuade's brackets released and no chatter, yet? Couple intriguing, 1st round match-ups that stick out.......the Monsta/Anarchy showdown on Friday night, will be great. In C, on paper, the MMB/Russell's (actually, I'm shocked that Russell's is still C) game should be solid. In D...not too sure...
  7. bstark28

Minnesota Thread

Someone is lining up a few future Dewey's pick-ups.....BC's spot may be in jeopardy.
  8. bstark28

Minnesota Thread

Especially when it's going to be the worst between 4 am and about noon/1:00.....basically just a lazy drizzle that is going to be more of an annoyance than anything else.
  9. bstark28

I think we've maybe played in one Early Bird in the time our squad has been together and that was in Moorhead, three - four years ago. Just something we've never done. Three of the best book takers in the biz, I can vouch for that.
  10. bstark28

Minnesota Thread

Pretty excited with that 8 am draw on Saturday morning.
  11. bstark28

Looks like I've got a few phone calls to make today....thanks for the heads-up!
  12. bstark28

Minnesota Thread

I'm just trying to wrap my head around the rationale (and maybe I'm missing a few pieces), but this is how it's coming across....he's been trying for some time to get sanctioned to create a U-trip bat, but his efforts keep getting spurned. His one comment was as if he was "promised" something by...
  13. bstark28

Minnesota Thread

Just read the comments from that thread.....wow, just wow.
  14. bstark28

LTB Freak Platinum Maxload (FKPTMA-3) or equivalent

You still looking? ASA or USSSA? I've got a ASA 26 oz, KP23 Maxload, with less than 50 cuts on it. Sent a PM with pics.
  15. bstark28

Minnesota Thread

That was my initial suspicion as well, and, to be honest, I guess I didn't ask a whole lot of follow-up questions, as to how the rule was interpreted and how it would be enforced.
  16. bstark28

Minnesota Thread

I have been told, through the grapevine, that Heartland won't get bumped. From my understanding, there is a new ASA rule, incorporated last year, which says a team has to finish in the top 10% at B nationals for consecutive years before they'll get the bump to A. Maybe I completely misunderstood...
  17. bstark28

Minnesota Thread

He was back playing Fall Ball with them last night..... Like Dennis said above, the guy in question is actually a really good dude, just a mishap in judgment at a pretty inopportune time, is all.
  18. bstark28

Minnesota Thread

I thought I heard rumblings of this, but are B Nationals being streamed at all this weekend?
  19. bstark28

http://asp.tournamentusasoftball.com/i!/tournaments/tournamentDetails.php?TID=3308 for D nattys..... I can only speak for QC, but we, unfortunately, won't be heading to C nats....couldn't get enough guys. I'm pretty sure The Box was on the registered list that I saw and not too sure about MMB.
  20. bstark28

Prayers for Chop...horrible situation, that sounds like certainly could have been a lot worse. We had three great games with MMB on Sunday, any of which could have went either way...we just happened to be fortunate enough to get a couple extra hits in a few key situations.