Search results

1. Halo1810

Fire Flex 2.0

mine has around 200 swings on it and it is getting that fireflex feel, it was stiff out of the wrapper until around the 150 mark then the sound and feel changed I still think it needs another 100 swings or so to get to my game ready status but it is a good feeling bat and the exit speed and...
  2. Halo1810

Softball Fans Exclusive Easton Wild Fire Flex

that's awesome I swung the demo it is going to be a winner for sure, I would love to get in on the preorder when ever you decide to do it.
  3. Halo1810

Easton CS

sorry no they didn't
  4. Halo1810

Z1k05

Z1k05 is very good to go. Recently did a deal with him for two bats, they arrived as promised and in the condition described. Thanks again.
  5. Halo1810

Easton CS

I was on hold for 40 mins before someone got on the line from what I was told they built a new distribution center in Indiana so they are having delays in shipping out bats, not sure if that effects returns or not but I know it has pushed back my order I know they are overwhelmed but the lady on...
  6. Halo1810

Softball Fans Exclusive Easton Wild Fire Flex

are the barrel lengths going to be the same from endload to balanced?
  7. Halo1810

I will take the L1-realtree deal if still available

I will take the L1-realtree deal if still available
  8. Halo1810

its a 27oz but I can send pics if still interested

its a 27oz but I can send pics if still interested
  9. Halo1810

Easton FF2 First Cuts

44/400, 52's and three year old evil bp balls I was behind the camera when bulldog10 was swinging
  10. Halo1810

Easton FF2 First Cuts

yes, yes I do
  11. Halo1810

Easton FF2 First Cuts

or 6 lol
  12. Halo1810

hit the wild fire flex

put your helmet back on and go back under your bridge
  13. Halo1810

Insane U White Gold

I have 2 of them it was stiff at first but opened up pretty quick, and the sweet spot does expand as it breaks in. I have around 300 on one and around 100 on the other hitting 44/400's the exit speed is good and I am assuming it will continue to get better once fully broken in. All around a...