Search results

1. Los

Elite Partial Sponsor Package

Looking to move 12 player packages of Elite Bags, Turfs, 2 sets of uniforms all Elite brand of course. This will be a partial sponsorship, meaning the price is discounted from normal. Please text 714-787-8445 for more details. We need a $500 deposit from teams that are interested. You can...
  2. Los

Elite Uniforms

Hey guys, Its been a while since I have been on here. We wanted to start the new year right, and reach out to you guys about uniform orders. If you can't get a hold of us, feel free to reach out to the Softball Fans staff for your future elite uniform orders. We will be releasing a new shoe...
  3. Los

ELITE SPORTS USA UNIFORM BLACK FRIDAY SALE

The Elite Sports USA OC Store exclusive. We have multiple packages available. Please text me at 714 787 8445 to customize your special price. We are offering an elite full sub jersey and combat piped pants. We are limited on pants so we will only be able to take teams on 1st come 1st serve...
  4. Los

Elite player package is back

If you are interested in player packages contact me at [email protected] If you are interested in player rep buy in contact me text me 714 787 8445. We will be offering full sub jersey semi sub jersey 1 elite hat 1 5000 pant with solid braid, 1 5009 pant with elite panel sub dye a pair...
  5. Los

Combat 37.5 Limited Fabric

Guys, If you haven't herd of it or haven't felt this fabric, Combat has finally released it. The launch is soft, so there is only enough for a couple thousand jerseys. The material is stretch and feels light weight. Though it appears to be the same, it's not the industry standard. The...
  6. Los

Stock items player package

Elite Sports USA in Orange County is offering : 1) stock jersey 2) stock shorts any style 3) Elite Hat 4) batting gloves 5) elite flip style turfs $125 each package add $20 for elite pants. $20 priority mail shipping Pay pal [email protected]
  7. Los

Dudley Senior 12" Bat thought???

Guys, How would you rate the 12" barrel. The 13" barrel balance seems hot, why would you cheat yourself an inch???
  8. Los

2016 Elite Turfs

http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s37
  9. Los

demo club

Hey guys. I'm thinking of starting a demo club for Combat. This would allow you to test a bat before you buy it. Email me for details if you have interest to join. [email protected]
  10. Los

Orange Wanted and White Orange ASA Portent

Guys these things are going to be hard to find when season starts. Stock up now cause there was not many made... these bats are freakin hot....
  11. Los

Demo League Night

If any one wants to try out new Combats for league night let me know. We are in so cal and I can bring them out so you know which bat you want for the season. Will travel to your league night do BP and then let you swing the demos during your league night no charge just helping promote the...
  12. Los

Combat 2015 Jerseys are shipping out

Limited sizes and QTY available $40 shipped usps
  13. Los

Derby Boys DBSP8 Review

Get this yellow beast. Hot out of the wrapper... This is the plague on steroids...
  14. Los

Combat Avarice G5 Jersey

15. Los

Combat Avarice Jerseys G4

16. Los

Labor Day Sale

I will be working on building a new rewards program for those elite loyal followers. This program is free and you can registered by emailing me [email protected] During this weekend all new customer can purchase any elite product from Orange, Ca Store at 30% for registering and 5 pts...
  17. Los

New sub dye shorts with front pockets

Here is another short launch this week. $25 shipped Colors shipping this week. Black Base with Panel color option below Battle Grey With Pink Ducks Neon Black Ops Black Ops Black Neon Green Grey Black White grey Urban Camo Black White Grey
  18. Los

New Two Tone Colors

We have added White Black and Khaki White to The line up for summer
  19. Los

Digi Camo Pink

Here are some limited runs of battle grey charcoal and black charcoal pink...
  20. Los

New Short Colors

Limited sizes where run on these items so order fast....