Search results

1. louconn

Here it comes

i've progressed into being a mediocre cornhole player nowadays, but send me the bat, slut!
  2. louconn

Who lives in Washington and needs a bat?

i live in WA. i need lots of things, but a bat ain't one of them. PM for details.
  3. louconn

tapping back to pitch

this must be a new thing. i've been out of the game for a couple years now. never heard of this nonsense. but if the og's are doing it. i'll do it.
  4. louconn

Major Leaguers suck at softball

if the pitches are thrown in quick succession for an extended period of time. long enough to get the heart beating above 130-150 beats per minute, then yes. it's cardio.
  5. louconn

Major Leaguers suck at softball

where can i watch this ****? i googled it and i can't find it. send me the link or i will move this thread to the Anderson section
  6. louconn

Old Bat with a lifetime warranty

i think it was the Sluggo penitentiary special
  7. louconn

New guys ** Read this first**

EAD troll!
  8. louconn

Noob question USA stamp?

ahhh. i been out of the game for a while now. going on 3rd year of not playing. thanks for info fellas.
  9. louconn

Noob question USA stamp?

lots have the ASA stamp. i don't think there is such a thing as a USA stamp. that's where the confusion is. i was told it needed to have a USA stamp and i don't see jack squat with a USA stamp. but now i'm finding out that the new ASA stamp is no good, but the 2000 and 2004 ASA stamps are ok...
  10. louconn

Noob question USA stamp?

lol, those are all legal?
  11. louconn

Noob question USA stamp?

are you trying to make this more confusing, or am i being an idiot here? so ASA stamped bats are gtg? or no? USSSA is out, right? i never played any ASA, so i dont know their stamp etiquette. i just want to know what stamps she can use, so i can refer the neighbor lady to a bat. and...
  12. louconn

Noob question USA stamp?

i am not finding USA stamped bats for fastpitch softball. does this mean ASA stamped bats will work? I just want to make sure i don't send her a link to an illegal bat. nahmean?
  13. louconn

Noob question USA stamp?

My next door neighbor has a daughter who is starting to play fastpitch. I think she's in 7th grade. My neighbor asked if I could help her find a bat and she said it has to be "USA stamped". I asked her if she meant USSSA? She said she thought it was USA. I know little league baseball is...
  14. louconn

Crouching behind the plate

some dudes are just old school and stubborn! playing off of the bounce also keeps your reflexes in check. :)
  15. louconn

you play it off the bounce and you should never have to pick any ball up.
  16. louconn

i played with a dude who squatted and crowded the plate. he ended up getting hit in the face with a bat. it dented the side of his head. he got a concussion. he still catches like that but he wears a mask now. not sure why, we always told him to back up a little. he said that's just how he...
  17. louconn

some people stand, some crouch. do people really make fun of catchers that squat? i've never seen it. i've told catchers they don't need to squat, but never thought to make fun of them.
  18. louconn

I need some new batting gloves

i wear my isotoner driving gloves. they last 1 million years.
  19. louconn

Price Check 27oz Red Knob DC-41

i dunno about that. my buddy just paid $220 for one on the bay that had a billion hits on it.