Search results

1. bruckles

LTB 2014 ASA Demarini Aftermath Flipper 27oz.

Like the title says looking to buy one
  2. bruckles

2015 CHICAGO CUBS!!!! (Offical thread)

Told you guys in Theo we Trust!!! He's making this come true. No matter how long it's taken to get here. We are making huge strides this off season towards years of playoffs and dominating the NL central. It may not be in 2015 but we are way closer than the last few years. This should be a...
  3. bruckles

Boombah Cannon SS1 / -10 Youth Baseball bat

1. Does anyone have a demo my son can swing (29/19)? 2. Any reviews?
  4. bruckles

LTB Big Mouth Bow Net (Replacement Net)

Just need the replacement net. LMK
  5. bruckles

LTB 34" Baseball fungo

Just like the title says looking for a great deal on a fungo. Prefer maple
  6. bruckles

LTB Big mouth bow net

Looking for a new net and possibly a second complete set. LMK price please.
  7. bruckles

The Official 2014 Chicago Cubs Thread!!!

Ok we have a new manager (Rickey Renteria) the GM meetings/winter meetings are on the way. I made these predictions in the winter of 2012. Let's hope they continue to come true and the Cubs have a great off season and begin 2014 on the right foot. Let's have a winning season next year and...
  8. bruckles

LTB Vinci JD73-L Open back not the new style but legit open back

Glove fell off/out of my bag from dugout to parking lot and no one has turned it in. So it appears I'm going to need to buy one. LMK price and ill see if I can come up with the cash. Prefer Bordueax but if not black will work too. Thanks
  9. bruckles

For Sale/Trade Rawlings Primo Series PRM1150T (11.5")

I'm looking to trade first unless u offer the asking price. Primo is slightly used just played catch a few times. It has never seen the field or dirt period. Just to heavy for my son as he's only 8yo and I would rather a nice piece of leather get used and find something he can use. I'm...
  10. bruckles

Buyer Beware Shipe35 (Nick Shipe) is NGTG

I bought an OG Freak from Shipe35 for $172.00 on 10/01/2012 Here's the entire thread. Nicks communication was great until I asked about the condition of the bat. Here's what I got on 10/06/2012. Bat is not solid and below is a video uploaded by Shell of the bat rattle and...
  11. bruckles

For Sale 28oz. OG Freak +......$145 shipped

I have a 28oz. Flat sticker Freak+ with 500-700 swings, Bat has zero rattle, end cap has zero seperation. OG grip removed and the knob cuff stays with me. $135....gifted gets it shipped to your door.
  12. bruckles

LTB 29oz. Matrix or a 30oz. EVO AX (red with white letters)

Don't care on returnable just not on it's last leg. Looking to spend 50-100. LMK what's out there please.
  13. bruckles

GTG aander10 is gtg

Bought a nice Rawlings Gold Glove from him. Everything as described and fast shipping with great communications.
  14. bruckles

Price Check Looking for a 2013 Louisville Slugger Attack *SL13AXL

LMK how much shipped please!!!!!
  15. bruckles

GTG Bought tcb1423's Ultra 2!!!

Bat as described seller above and beyond to make sure description was spot on!!
  16. bruckles

For Sale/Trade 2013 DeMarini Voodoo / DXVDL Youth / 31" 18oz.

Bat is NIW. I have no paperwork as it was a raffle prize. Looking to sell first. Retail is $200 I'm looking for $160 shipped/insured. Only trade would be for a: Rawlings GGNP2G - Gold Glove Gamer 11.25 (retail $90) and $50.00
  17. bruckles

LTB Can someone relace a youth Vinci 11"

Would like it relaced in red and an I-web put on it. If you could also possibly lace a Primo I-web into a primo 1150T. I don't have an I-web for either glove so if you can locate them that would be great too. Please LMK cost for all this? Thanks in advance
  18. bruckles

For Sale/Trade Primo PRM1150T for Rawlings Primo PRM1125

I have a slightly used PRM1150T still very stiff (played catch 3 times) I'm looking to trade for a PRM1125 needs to be same condition. Or $250 shipped
  19. bruckles

LTB SCT iTSx Wireless OBD-II Interface (Tuner)

Looking for this for my 2010 F-150 Lariat 5.4L V8
  20. bruckles

For Sale 28oz. Freak 98 (FLAT STICKER)

28oz. Freak 98 (Flat Sticker) Low Serial # Some wear and one pebble u can hardly hear. No webbing, Both ASA stamps legible and clear coated. Pics tell it all. Selling this to buy my son his first big barrel bat. He just made the Quad City Hitmen 8U Travel team and needs big barrel USSSA...