Search results

1. LKGRenegade22

LTB White 27oz Worth Titan SBTUS

Got a few buddies looking for one of these. Used is fine but needs to be in decent condition with minimal endcap wear.
  2. LKGRenegade22

GTG goose_goblin is GTG!

Did a bat deal and it was smooth as can be. Good communication and everything arrived just as he said it would when he said it would. Will definately deal with again!
  3. LKGRenegade22

Anybody busted a new Easton yet? L1.0/2.0/5.0?

Long time Worth guy here and have finally strayed over into Easton waters. I still have some Titans and 454's but after swinging a buddies L2.0 right out of the wrapper and having it severely outperform my Warfighter right out of the wrapper I now have an L1.0, L2.0 and L5.0 on the way. The new...
  4. LKGRenegade22

For Trade NR 27oz 13' Resmondo WSE w/ new stamp

I've got a NR 27oz Resmondo WSE Edition (the dark blue one with orange writing) I am looking to trade. Has the new USSSA stamp/thumbprint. Will sell but unsure of a decent price. It has about 25 swings on it with brand new BP balls so the bat still looks new, no webbing at all. W burned into...
  5. LKGRenegade22

LTB Resmondo WSE/LE or Mayhem XL 27/28 (or other old worths)

Looking for older stamped worths in 27/28 Oz. Bats must be in good shape with minimal swings, prefer not broken in.
  6. LKGRenegade22

Good Places To Look At Mock Custom Sublimation Jerseys?

I'm trying to find some websites where I can look at some mock up sublimation jerseys so I can find a design I like for our team next year. I've been searching for awhile with no real results. Anybody know any sites where I can look through old jerseys or something. I just want a basic idea...
  7. LKGRenegade22

Feb 18th benefit in Wilson, NC

Any of you semi local guys (Raleigh/Greenville/Rocky Mount) interested in playing in a benefit in Wilson, NC on the weekend of the 18th? I just saw it today on the NCUSSSA website. I think entry was only like $175.
  8. LKGRenegade22

For Trade NIW 28oz Resmondo 454

Bat is NIW. It is not stamped NR but I do NOT have a receipt. Looking to trade for a 27 LE or WSE Resmondo or a 27 Resmondo 454. I will listen to other offers but those are the main bats I am looking for.
  9. LKGRenegade22

Miken Needs To STOP....

Burning "W" into the endcaps of their warranty replacement bats. I have seen quite a few of them this year where the endcap cracked and split and it originated from where the "W" was burned in. It is obviously causing a weakspot in the endcap and some end up splitting. Either etch the taper...
  10. LKGRenegade22

Current Boombah Turnaround

Was looking at ordering some turfs but before I do was wondering how fast they are shipping out orders on shoes these days...
  11. LKGRenegade22

LTB NIW 27 Limited Edition Resmondo Titan

NR is fine. Send me a pm if you have one, I need a bat to come out of retirement with. Have paypal.
  12. LKGRenegade22

NIW NR BJ Fulk Mayhem 27

Yes I've got one I just got back from Worth. I will let it go for $225 SHIPPED. Now I don't want to hear the my price is 2 high **** from you guys. I'm doing all you guys on SBF's by even offering this bat to you. :mad: BAT IS SOLD.
  13. LKGRenegade22

FS: Liberty Advanced LA125MT Modified Trap

GLOVE HAS BEEN SOLD! I have a LA125MT glove I just don't use much anymore and was thinking about selling it to pick up another bat. It's 12.5" with the modified trapeze web. I bought it last year and used it at 1st but then went the LA130H web and can't seem to put that one down. It's just...
  14. LKGRenegade22

WTB: JH/Resmondo Titans OR JHM75/M75120

I have been on here way too much the past few nights so I decided I might as well go ahead and buy a few bats. I am looking for the following... JH Titans 27.5, 28.5, 29.5 or 30.5 Resmondo Titans 26, 27, 28 or 29 JHM75120 26.5, 27.5 or 28.5 M75120 26, 27, 28 or 30 If you have any of...
  15. LKGRenegade22

Klam24 is GTG!

Made an offer, paid instantly. Not many guys left around here like that anymore. You're welcome anytime bro...
  16. LKGRenegade22

FS: NIW NR M75120 26 Mayhem

Bat is SOLD to Klam24! Just as stated, I have a NIW NR M75120 26oz Mayhem I am looking to sell. Got it back from Worth Returns a few months back and it has just been laying around. I'm not gonna swing it and could roll the cash back over into a new skimmer for my saltwater tank. $140 SHIPPED...
  17. LKGRenegade22

LTT NIW NR 26 M75120 for ASA Bat

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=534103
  18. LKGRenegade22

LTT NIW NR 26 M75120 for ASA Bat!

I just got a NIW NR 26oz M75120 back from Worth returns...I'm pretty much satisfied with my USSSA assortment so I am throwing this out there to see if anyone wants to trade an ASA bat for it. I will listen to ALL offers and I will add cash if need to even up a potential trade. However I do not...
  19. LKGRenegade22

Chile = GTG.

Dude bought a bat off me. I think I gave him a good deal but I'm not sure. He bought my ASA gamer...Anyways, the guys GTG and I learned how to fill out a customs form. I'm sure we will do business again.
  20. LKGRenegade22

FS/FT: NR 26 Resmondo Mutant

Bat sent to Rawyzf. I picked up a NR 26 Ressy Mutant in trade this weekend. It was NOW when I got it and I was actually planning on keeping it to use in BP. I know some of you guys are going to ask, but I traded a JH Titan for it to a good friend, that's how I ended up with it. I put about...