Search results

1. SMFCLAN

LTB Worth liberty advanced 130ww

Looking for the all white worth liberty advanced fast pitch softball glove 130 ww ....
  2. SMFCLAN

LTB Help need Tanel victory mid cleats

Tanel Are these the red white & blue ones youre looking for ?
  3. SMFCLAN

For Sale Turfs size 9

BOOMBAH AND SPORTIVA TURFS SIZE 9 ... $25. SHIPPED
  4. SMFCLAN

Looking for unlimited arc pitching tips..please

UA... There is no doubht that wrist locked palm down is great for accuracy while still getting decent height... However the ``moonshots`` spoken of will be done with palm up and depending on how much you practice you will feel more comfortable going higher no matter what count ... A good...
  5. SMFCLAN

Forarm/elbow pain

Doctor ... I use my chiropractor regularly for these things.....he has a professional grade stim machine along with ultrasound and massage techniques....im 54 and i dont think i could be as active with out the guy ... If you dont have access or refuse to go to a good doctor ... The basic rule...
  6. SMFCLAN

LTB LTB combat derby boys

I have a great shape cg derby boys 2015 with receipt good until august 110$ shipped ..
  7. SMFCLAN

Bats today

I can variate a theme several different ways for entertainment purposes only ....
  8. SMFCLAN

Mens league Fast pitch bat

Asa marked fastpitch bat the asa marked ``fastpitch`` bat that came in weights over 26 oz was the rip it elite fast pitch bat which was all yellow with green writing on it.... It was made by combat and had the typical combat soft feel to it ... I still own a 28 ozer ...
  9. SMFCLAN

For Sale Salomon speed cross 3

Speed cross Sold for asking...
  10. SMFCLAN

Speedcross yes pretty much true to size ...
  11. SMFCLAN

Speed cross Up top..........
  12. SMFCLAN

PICKED UP TWO PAIR OF THESE LAST YEAR ... SELLING THE BACK UP PAIR AS THE ORIGINALS ARE STILL GOING STRONG ... SIZE MENS 9.5 LOOKING TO GET 75 $ SHIPPED ...
  13. SMFCLAN

Some Regular Dudes Hitting The INSAN3

Huff.... Kewl video ... What a great backdrop when the lefties were swinging ...
  14. SMFCLAN

For Sale Miken Demarini Combat

I ll take that derby off your hands if its still available ...
  15. SMFCLAN

For Sale Assortment of RHT gloves and 1 LHT... Mizuno, Worth, Rawlings, Vinci

What size are the mizuno and the vinci ?
  16. SMFCLAN

Best Batting Gloves

Ive been using the snap on work glove with the high tactile palm i picked up from auto zone ... Two seasons strong already ... Not as thick as mechanix gloves but very durable ...
  17. SMFCLAN

curious if anyone has seen this ball before.

LOL .... THIS IS FUNNY ... THIS COMES FROM THE MAKER OF THE INFAMOUS SENIOR BAT ``THE NIGHTMARE`` HERE IS A SAMPLE OF BALLS AVAILABLE FROM THEIR WEBSITE .... http://www.adstarr.com/SOFTBALLS/departments/375/
  18. SMFCLAN

GTG Mjl 00

Great deal on a purple mercy with super fast shipping ... Dont hesitate with this board bro...
  19. SMFCLAN

27 oz Nightmare review

Nightmare My 27 ozer arrived today ... Feels like its well endloaded and the texture on the barrel is`NT smooth like most softball bats ... Will get some bp on it later in the day provided it doesnt rain...
  20. SMFCLAN

For Sale 28oz Border Battle Aftermath with receipt

Kitty hair but does that mean its still a pube ? Or is hair of the cat ?