Search results

1. jem74

F.A.I. hip impingement

Yes..he actually suggested the injection. Told me to read up ,make a decision and call him back. I've watched the procedure on YouTube. HUGE needle !!! Thank you for your input btw..
  2. jem74

F.A.I. hip impingement

Has anyone else been diagnosed with ..or had surgery to repair? I'm 39 and have had worsening pain in my right hip over past 2 years. Finally saw a doctor this week. X rays showed bone spurs in hip joint that are tearing up my hip labrum. Has anyone gone through this ?????
  3. jem74

Anyone struggle with Hip Bursitis?

Developed some bad hip bursitis in past month... I'm 39 but in good shape,not overweight.. went into this year dealing with a SLAP tear in my throwing shoulder and yet this has become more difficult to tolerate than that!!! IDK how to remedy it.. hurts when I sit , hurts when I walk too much
  4. jem74

For Sale 8 pairs of elite pants size XL. $25 ea

Do you still have the white with orange/black.. bottom pic?
  5. jem74

Slap tear ...surgery of no surgery?

Been going back and forth on opting for surgery or no.. I tried p.t. for couple months. It increased my range of motion but no change in pain.. Also have partial RTC tear but have plenty of strength in shoulder still. So... I'm asking .anybody who opted for surgery..was it worth it? or still...
  6. jem74

GTG xsoftball23 is GTG

Super fast shipping! Would buy from again!
  7. jem74

For Sale 5 Rover Plus Nine - Size 36

Stab in the dark... but do you still have the black/columbia's for sale???
  8. jem74

Compression sleeve's do they actually work??

I'm aware that sleeves are for the elbow. I should have asked if they make any type of compression shirt designed for shoulder..
  9. jem74

I'm currently doing p.t. for my shoulder...lots of focus on the deltoids. like you said rows etc
  10. jem74

Shoulder Injury

bro......I feel your pain literally. MRI revealed slap tear and partial rotator cuff tear. I drive a recycle truck,and lift bins up to my shoulders about 500x a day. I'm on light duty till March while I do p.t. to try to strengthen shoulder muscles. but... I know as soon as I go back to heavy...
  11. jem74

I've started p.t. for slap tear and partial rotator cuff tear.. to strengthen delirious etc. just thought some type of compression would help keep shoulder warm.. no pain at all swinging at least.
  12. jem74

My right throwing shoulder is torn up, and was wondering if these provide any help other than making a fashion statement
  13. jem74

Rotator Cuff

also... I find it odd that your insurance won't pay!? I had an x ray then MRI and there was no issue
  14. jem74

Rotator Cuff

I just was diagnosed with torn labrum as well as having a partial tear of the rotator cuff, as well as bone spur.. not once has my Dr suggested cortisone shot. Starting physical therapy next week to try and strengthen shoulder before any consideration of surgery. Dr said post surgery is 3-4 wks...
  15. jem74

Bone Spur in throwing shoulder

yeah.... I realize I will probably have to have surgery at some point. I'm 38 going on 39, don't got much softball left.. even though I'm in good physical shape still,luckily it's never bothered me swinging...but my outfield days are pretty much over. I've also switched to more of a...
  16. jem74

Well.. got the MRI result today.. Torn labrum as well as partial tear of rotator cuff. AWESOME :/ Gonna opt for the P.T. route right now... I drive a truck for work,can't do 3-4 months out of work!!
  17. jem74

Thanks man..you too
  18. jem74

Well.. bone spur was least of my shoulder issues.. Have a S.L.A.P. tear of the labrum.. pretty much what is cause of "dead arm" in pitchers.. It does bother me a bit throwing,but is tolerable.. kills me at work and at gym when lifting anything over my shoulder. Dr consult this week.. great...
  19. jem74

Well.. just got back from orthopedic Dr.. I have a big,jagged bone spur on my right shoulder.. have to get MRI also for possible Bicep tendon tear. Kinda explains while my shoulder feels dead after 2 or 3 legit throws :( Anybody else have something similar???
  20. jem74

49ers vs Pats tonight!

winning football games in month of December being an obscure Stat and all...