Search results

1. S

Price Check og J2

Just checking to see what the going rate is for the og J2. about 500 hits or so, very clean with a couple of small chips around the end cap. All but 50 hits were bp hits. I made sure to turn the bat after each hit following the numbers. No pics at the time but can post them if need be. Thanks.
  2. S

OGJ2 end cap

So, a buddy and I were doing some bp Saturday when he hit a ball and I thought I saw something weird come off the bat. I watched his hit and turned around to him looking at the end cap of the J2. He told me he just broke my bat. The end cap came flying off. I grabbed the end cap and looked...
  3. S

For Sale/Trade ASA catty 28oz

Up for trade/sale is a nice ASA catty. I spent a lot of time on this bat. I bought this NIW and have put conservatively 1800 BP hits on the catty. I made sure to rotate little bit after each hit to ensure even break in. This bat has maybe forty game hits on it. There is a small chip and...
  4. S

Early bird touny today

So I'm sure everyone is saying so what. Well it's 25 degrees and snowing here. Should be a fun day. My Catty will get some serious action today and maybe my AV. I can't wait to get started!
  5. S

OG J2 question

So I took off the wrapper of the J2 about a month ago and have taken the time to put on about 400 hits. I made sure to rotate from 1 to 7 and then on the lines between 1 and 7. At first It took me a little while to get used to the feedback of the bat. Once I did though the J2 hit really nice...
  6. S

how do 52 300 ball perform with a shaved bat

Is it true that the 52 300 ball was designed to even out the performace of a shaved bat to a unaltered bat? My league is in the process of either compression testing the bats or banning composites all together. I'm looking for an alternative option to stop this from happening. I would cry...
  7. S

Logos

I need a logo for my team. The name is Get-R-Done Carpentry. Looking for some design ideas including #'s and price quotes. Thanks.
  8. S

For those needing to shave a bat

We have several guys shaving sticks in my league and they are ruining my fun. My league is now voting to ban composite bats. It's not about the money but more the fustration at the thought of having to replace all my bats. I LOVE my bats.:o Do you feel better about yourselves being able...
  9. S

how cold is to cold

Going out to do some bp today. I have an evo, j2, swagger. It's going to be in the low to mid fifties today. I know demarini doesn't have a good reputations for cold weather. How cold is to cold to safely hit these bats. The j2 and swagger are NIW and I really want to test them out. Should...
  10. S

Not about the z-1000

Desparate to play softball so went out in 30 degree weather for some bp. A buddy and I took about 120 hits on my sb206. I can't say enough how impressed I am with the bat. This thing is a tank and hits just as well if not better in the freezing cold. Now up to 1600 hits and it keeps getting...
  11. S

pre vs post abi bat durability

There is a thread going debating how much better pre vs post abi bats. I'm not in for that debate but would rather bring to light something no one in that thread mentioned. Bat durability. I have a hard time believing the post abi bats will last as long as pre. I have a AV with at least 5000...
  12. S

For Trade 28oz for a 30oz Swagger

I got a real good deal on a NIW 28oz sunday swagger w/receipt. Looking to see if anyone has a 30oz NIW swagger they would trade. Just figured I would give it a shot. The swagger is not for sale.
  13. S

GTG Tsunga

Honest guy right here. Would buy another bat from him in a second!
  14. S

paint crack

IS a paint crack a sign the bat is about to break or nothing more than something similar to webbing? I have experience with webbing but not a paint cracks and would like to know if I should be overly concerned about it. Is it a sign of the end?
  15. S

white steel OG to now

When I started playing softball again the team I played for had a 08 white steel. I loved the bat. Unfortunately the next season the bat went with it's owner to another team. I'm tempted to get another white steel but would like to know how similar the new white steels are to the old...
  16. S

ASA catty

I bought my ASA catty about a a year and1/2 ago. I knew they needed a lot of break in so I started to BP it. After every hit I made sure to turn it a little. I now have between 14 and 15 hundred hits on the bat and have noticed an increase in performance. The bat is still beautiful because I...
  17. S

For Trade 30oz FL AV NIW

Looking to trade my NIW 30oz AV fl. I'm open to great/minty/NIW ASA offers only. Let's see what's out there.
  18. S

For Trade NIW AV for Swagger/OG J2

Looking to trade for a NIW or Minty Swagger or OG J2 28 to 30 oz. I have for trade a NIW 30 oz AV fl. Willing to do a straight across the board trade for the right bat.
  19. S

LTTF NIW AV of Swagger or OG J2 28 to 30 oz

Like trade for a NIW or minty swaggar or OG J2. Must be 28 to 30 oz. Willing to make a straight across the board trade for a NIW 30oz AV FL.
  20. S

LTTF OG white steel NIW

Looking for a 30oz NIW OG/08 white steel or a 30oz NIW any model Juggy. I have in trade a 30oz NIW AV fl.