Search results

1. tsmith7461

New to SR softball

I am new to Sr softball this year and am looking for a bat or two. I've always had Mikens for SB sprinkled with Worth or Demarini. I keep seeing Dudley and Adidas for Sr ball. What are the best bats for SR? Thank you in advance for thoughts or advice..
  2. tsmith7461

difference between Derby boys

What is the main difference between the Derby boys G3 and the Team combat Derby boys? just the balance?
  3. tsmith7461

LTB Looking for a 29" composite youth sb bat

Looking to buy a 29" composite softball bat for niece. As little drop as possible. Not looking to break the bank for this. Brothers wife wont look so I will!!!
  4. tsmith7461

LTB 29 Inch bat for coed league

Looking for an old 29" softball bat. One of the old heavy aluminum bombats or something along those lines. Or a decent composite that will hold up and wont break the bank, it's only coed. Guys must swing a 29" bat.
  5. tsmith7461

GTG joe27 is GTG

Bought a duo off of Joe, bat was as desribed and shipped. Good to deal with
  6. tsmith7461

GTG D_Wreck55 is GTG

Bat as described and same as pictured. Fast shipping. GTG Bro here....
  7. tsmith7461

GTG BIG 3 is GTG

Quick deal! Paid as soon as price was agreed upon. Gladly work with again!!
  8. tsmith7461

For Sale 26oz Duo

Selling 26oz Duo returnable with receipt 190 shipped. Sold to Big 3
  9. tsmith7461

what's the best for a pulled quad

I pulled my quad running bases last weekend. Felt a pop in the upper center of it. Wondering what people have found for the quickest way the heel it up is and if taking any supplements will help? It's been a week now and where it feels like it pulled is still tender if I push down in that...
  10. tsmith7461

For Trade 26 oz Duo NIW

Looking to trade a NIW 26oz Duo for a NIW or NOW Demarini Cartel 26oz or 27oz. Let me know what you have and what it will take to make it right. BTW receipt dated May 7th this year. Adding sale price of 230 pp or 220 pp gifted, shipped.
  11. tsmith7461

looking at a cartel or 454

I'm trying to decide between buying a Resmondo 454 or a Demarini Cartel. I've heard good things about both bats. Some of the reviews I've seen on the Cartel here aren't that impressive though. I'm looking for a little in put. I haven't swung any Demarini's since the f2s. Right now I'm...
  12. tsmith7461

Looking at a 454 or Cartel

I'm trying to decide between buying a Resmondo 454 or a Demarini Cartel. I've heard good things about both bats. I looking for a little in put.
  13. tsmith7461

GTG Psycho is GTG

Good communication and paid as soon as price was agreed upon. Would do business with again!
  14. tsmith7461

GTG scottimac is GTG

Paid as soon as deal was agreed upon! Don't hesitate to deal with!!
  15. tsmith7461

For Sale MV-1 27oz Balanced

Selling 27oz MV-1 Balanced for a friend. 200-300 hits. Very slight rattle. Bat is returnable but no receipt. Looking for 145 shipped paypal as gift or add fees.Sold
  16. tsmith7461

For Sale NOW Reaper 4 28oz

Selling for a friend, bat is open wrapper but no swings. No receipt. Looking for 120 paypal gift or add fee's delivered. The reap 4 is USSSA/NSA no ASA. Sold
  17. tsmith7461

GTG R&J HOPE is gtg

bought bat from me, paid as soon as price was agreed upon. Don't hesitate to deal with.
  18. tsmith7461

GTG Mickey13 is GTG

Sold bat to Mickey13, paid as soon as price was agreed on. Don't hesitate to deal with.
  19. tsmith7461

For Sale 26oz RI Booger, no receipt, returnable

I am selling bat for a friend bat is 26oz returnable, but no paperwork. very small rattle. He is still looking for receipt. Looking for 140 (obo) paypal gifted or add 3%. can send more pics upon request. all bat in photo are for sale in respective brand. SOLD.....
  20. tsmith7461

For Sale 26oz Easton SCX 2 returnable

I am selling bat for a friend. Bat is in very good shape unknown amount of hits. No rattle, still shiny. Not reissue. Returnable Looking for 130 (obo) shipped paypal gift or add 3%. All bats in photo are for sale in respective brands. SOLD...