Search results

1. L

Happy Birthday Sonic!!!

Send Sonic625 a Happy Birthday PM and you will receive a promo code from him. You just have to say Happy Birthday Sonic!
  2. L

GTG eastonfection

Is gtg. Fast shipping from Canadia and great communiacation! Dont hesitate to buy from this gtg bro.
  3. L

GTG cuatbu

Gtg guy here. He was the middle man for a trade with his buddy. Easy to get a hold of and fwd all the info when asked. Gtg. Thank you.
  4. L

sat 9/15

anyone playing this sat n need a player in the socal area...like hb..fullerton....quakes.....etc..... lmk. im not that good but i like to play:rolleyes:
  5. L

GTG webmouth247

Gtg! Was good to his word for payment deal. thank you
  6. L

the new easton "E" logo.....

I dont like it.....it looks my 5yr olds E he writes with a crayon....thats it...nite.
  7. L

For Sale Combat softballs...

8 used Combat softballs...stamped with the ol "official softball"..no sanction stamps.....optic yellow......8 sold together only.....47cor 525 25bux shipped and i can email pics if needed
  8. L

For Sale Used Dudley ZN Classic M&M's

Used...I only have 11 because I lost one during a bp session. They are ok to use in a game...some black scuffs from a tee also....but in good game or bp shape......i can email you pics if needed....lmk.....30bux shipped. 40cor 325comp fyi
  9. L

GTG goyard74

great buyer and I love his avy.....easy to deal....thanks
  10. L

pre game......

Dumps........ I find that i always have to go before a tourney starts......im taking one now...... Anyone else do this?
  11. L

who has

Or Had a sticker on your car/truck of the softball team you play on......i know some of you do......just admit it...this includes elite logo or anyother softball type stickers
  12. L

my ssr4........

Ive heard about the bats sound changing after a couple hundred hits when they break or really begin to break in...........well today i heard it....went from that slight "ting" sound to a "crack" sound......i got a chubby........that is all...thanks for reading
  13. L

GTG butches21

Is gtg....fast shipping and ok to pp as gift.
  14. L

GTG mjsgolf1

Good to go........fast shipping on a bat........
  15. L

playing against a team with.......

USPS workers.......They got a lot of good bats in their dugout......ijs
  16. L

bat control.....

who has it? i dont....ill be honest so who here has the command to hit where they want when they want? this thread is dedicated to country35:D
  17. L

swung sum demarini's the other day.........

And these bats still suck............that is all.....
  18. L

ill start this in here......

Get rid of your scn3 n scx3's while they are still worth something....ijs. Dont hoard ur niw's for very long anymore.......take it as another rumor or a heads up....up to you.
  19. L

Phoenix SuperDraft video footage......

Lotta SBF talent in Arizona...
  20. L

a softball book.....

http://www.astonisher.com/archives/drwhacko.htm slapnrun sent me this link about this book.....he said it changed his perspective on the game.....has anyone else read this book?