Search results

1. Sburgy4

Flex - helmer-wegman-torque

Selling 2 helmer 26.5 oz - $125 a piece Wegman 26 oz - $ 90 Torque 26 oz - $100 Flex 26 oz - $150 Pm offers, i can text individual pictures if necessary.
  2. Sburgy4

GSL C "worlds"

Who will all be playing in the GSL C in Columbus in a few weeks? I'll be with Cartel/bubbasexcavating/shirtsandlogos #31
  3. Sburgy4

For Sale/Trade iPad 2 32 gb for note 2

As title says... Perfect condition iPad 2 for the Sprint Galaxy note 2. Looking for straight up trade. Let me know.
  4. Sburgy4

LTB Sprint iPhone 4 or gs3

Let me know if you guys have either for sale!
  5. Sburgy4

BP video

here's another video hitting with helmer synergy.
  6. Sburgy4

bp from saturday

Wasnt my best round.. but just a few swings.
  7. Sburgy4

For Sale 26 oz Recoil max asa

Selling 5-600 hit recoil in good shape. Looking to sell for $210 shipped. pictures will be up shortly.
  8. Sburgy4

2012 tourney team

I am going to be moving out to Vegas within the next 6 months.. Trying to find a tourney team out west playing C and up. I have references if you have any questions. Thanks in advance www.gosoftball.com/db/players/info/19474 Also played utrip c and isa c this year with Precision.
  9. Sburgy4

BP with Demarini Stadium

Hit with Dish0005's Stadium. I am more of a Miken/Worth guy but I really liked the stadium. And that is his god awful pitching lol. Check it out..
  10. Sburgy4

GTG silverado77

Man is gtg again, bought a couple bats off him for great price.
  11. Sburgy4

Las Vegas Area

Might be making the move out to the Las Vegas Area sometime later this summer, around September or October.. Will be looking for a team (and possibly a job in IT lol) I am 23 years old and play anywhere in the IF, mainly 3b or MIF. I will be playing C across the board this year (Asa, Nsa...
  12. Sburgy4

Good cause for good kid

I recently learned about a family friend who was affected by the death of a little boy. On September 2nd, 2010 a van was hit by a drunk driver and 6 year old Treyton Kilar was killed in the accident. His parents are working to open a "Field of Dreams" baseball field in Whitewater, WI in his...
  13. Sburgy4

For Trade MINT Freak 98 for 27 oz sb73v

Have a freak with under 25 swings on it, 27 oz. Looking for a good shape Voltage in 27 maybe 26.. lmk. Will post pics when I get home.
  14. Sburgy4

Couple Swings

Want to see what people would change. Since video I opened stance a little, dropped my hands and dropped two finger overlap on my top hand. Will try and get new tape sometime soon. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8FRiUrOivk
  15. Sburgy4

GTG Averagejay

Traded my freak98 for his ASA recoil max. Excellent communication and fast shipping. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with again. thanks again buddy.
  16. Sburgy4

GTG Hecty

Bought a recoil off him. Bat was as described, VERY fast shipping and great communication. Shipped first and had no problems.. Very gtg
  17. Sburgy4

GTG Speedygonz

Bought a 26 oz recoil max from him, He shipped first and had extremely good communication with very fast shipping and packaged the bat in a couple layers of bubble wrap. This new guy does it right and I would deal with any day. Very GTG in my book.
  18. Sburgy4

GTG softballdude9

Sold him 6b, payed right away and had great communication throughout. Thanks again...
  19. Sburgy4

For Trade 27 oz Freak 98s for 26 recoil Max

I have a couple Freak 98s in different kind of conditions, looking for 2-3 26 oz ASA recoil Maxloads only.. LMK! Also have paypal to buy 1-2 if not interested in freaks.. Also have a 27 oz OG may98 -- 500 hits with a decent rattle, and minimal webbing. Bat has sat in a teammates bag/truck...
  20. Sburgy4

For Sale/Trade 34/24 Scn6b mint and 27 freak 98

Would be interested in these bats in 26 oz ONLY for trade - Rd28 Recoil Max ASA Og extended 08 Reaper (trying to trade first) [COLOR="Red"]6b SOLD[/COLOR!!!!] (may put more freaks up later) Freak has unknown hits, never swung it but is still in good shape. No sticker but guy i got it from...