Search results

1. Longball 28

LTB 28oz OG Dudley Lightning Endload

LTB 28oz OG Dudley Lightning Endload 13" barrel Message me with what you have, prices and pics please.
  2. Longball 28

ASA Player ejection

Playing tonight and our 2B fields the ball and tosses to SS who steps on 2nd and when he goes to throw to 1st he gets trucked by the runner coming from first. Ump tosses the runner out of the game out the but calls the batter safe said there was no interference because the SS wasn't going to...
  3. Longball 28

Softball Bag

The whole side ripped out of my Black Ops roller last night. Liked the bag up until this point but don't feel like dropping another $200 on a bag if this is going to happen again in 18 months. What's a viable option that will hold as many bats? I carry 6 bats since I supply the bats for...
  4. Longball 28

ASA Foul Tip

Foul tip goes back and hits the ump and the catcher catches it off of him. The ball did make a noticable change of direction but can the catcher make the play off of the ump. I know he's part of the field for hits and throws but does the same apply to catching a foul tip off of him?
  5. Longball 28

ASA ASA Ball thrown away

Playing ASA, man on first and a line shot to the 2nd baseman, catches it and tries to double up the runner on 1st who was running on the play. Throw it away and it goes out of play. Argument 1 is he already had 1st base established and gets 2nd and 3rd. Argument 2 is in order to get 3rd...
  6. Longball 28

LTB 28 oz ASA FU Dawg or 28 oz True One

looking for either in good shape. PM me with what you have....
  7. Longball 28

LTB 28 oz True One

Looking for a 28 oz True One in good shape. Hit me up with what you have.....
  8. Longball 28

LTB 28 oz FU Dawg

looking for a 28oz ASA FU Dawg in minty shape.
  9. Longball 28

NR marking

Where does Combat put the NR marking and what does it say?
  10. Longball 28

price check Syn+

Buddy is looking to sell this but no clue on price any help would be great:
  11. Longball 28

Price check 30 Oz Juggy

Buddy is looking for a price on this no foam rattle still passes compression no cracks:
  12. Longball 28

Bladk Ops Roller

So I won one of these on one of those FB auctions and just got it today. This is by far the best roller I have ever seen. Holds everything I bring to the fields and even more. I'm not sure I would spend $185-190 on one but if I played more I certainly would.....
  13. Longball 28

Black Ops Roller

How many bats will it hold?
  14. Longball 28

Wanted

who wants to let me swing their 27 or 28oz Wanted?
  15. Longball 28

Derby Boys

Have been swinging Easton for a few years now and got the orange Derby Boys from a buddy and its flat out sick. Its been called out a few times for a huge rattle that literally sounds like a silver dollar bouncing around from taper to endcap. I picked up the 2014, what are the differences...
  16. Longball 28

For Sale 28 oz 08 Reaper ASA

Under 400 swings still passes compression $175 OBO. No trades
  17. Longball 28

Cutler gets 7 year deal

and Tim Jennings and Matt Slauson get 4 year deals. Now just work on the God awful defense.
  18. Longball 28

Merry Christmas

Wishing all the inVINCIbles a Merry Christmas. Be safe and enjoy your time with family and loved one and let's not forget all the Military people who can't be home with their families.
  19. Longball 28

Price Check 28oz Reaper

28oz Reaper 300 swings, no cracks, rattles, webbing or endcap seperation
  20. Longball 28

GTG TurboLumpy

Hooked me up on a bat, great seller and even better board bro...