Search results

1. KDEflyers

SPU2M White Senior UII 28oz

Need to find one for a buddy. Who's got one for me???? $ or some ASA and senior sticks I might trade if need be.
  2. KDEflyers

SPU2M White Senior UII 28oz

I need one
  3. KDEflyers

For Sale 28oz Geezer

29.6oz on the scale so it was probably a 28oz stamped, they ran heavy, pics and more info here; http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=18079699#post18079699
  4. KDEflyers

For Sale ASA Stamp Ultra II's

SOLD http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=18079699#post18079699
  5. KDEflyers

For Sale 29.6oz Geezer & Two ASA Stamp UltraII's

Geezer, scale weight 29.6oz, original DeMarini grip, maybe a couple of lines of webbing if any, nicks and scratches, tight end cap, no rattle, very solid. $185.00 OBO UltraII in the middle, SOLD red 28oz knob sticker, all the mysterious Miken crap on the handle; 24.7 in red paint, 28 in white...
  6. KDEflyers

28oz UltraII ASA Stamps

Going to sell it for a team mate who has had it since new. Good shape 28oz weight sticker on the knob. Date engraved on handle is 2-11-03 and #2213061. Couldn't find a thread that tells which batch this should be or if it matters? No "W" burned into the end cap. Selling it for the original...
  7. KDEflyers

Price Check 28oz UltraII ASA Stamp

Good shape 28oz weight sticker on the knob. Date engraved on handle is 2-11-03 and #2213061. Couldn't find a thread that tells which batch this should be or if it matters. No "W" burned into the end cap Selling it for the original owner. Still need to clean it up and get some pics. Thanks
  8. KDEflyers

My Knees Hurt

I turn 50 in September. Having a great time playing senior ball this year. Though going from pitcher and getting pinch run for on my competetive regular teams to playing outfield and being the pinch runner on my senior team is taking a toll on my knees. Really going to have to make time to get...
  9. KDEflyers

.52 or .44

Which ball is your senior league using for league play this year?
  10. KDEflyers

LTB Geezer

Any weight, LMK
  11. KDEflyers

NIW Geezer, 12 Month Warranty

Just saw it on Ebay, guy wants $600. Looking at the pictures and you can see the "12 month warranty" on the wrap. What was the last Senior stick to offer that?
  12. KDEflyers

Senior bat for .52's

Our Senior league is going to use .52's this year. Any ideas which Senior sticks hit the .52's better? Seen any info if any of the new sticks have been designed for .52's like the ASA only sticks?
  13. KDEflyers

Triad vs Ultra II

Triad's run about $50 more than the UII's. The Triad hotter or the extra fifty bucks to cover the warranty?
  14. KDEflyers

Hit a senior bat for the first time today

Turning 50 this year, picked up a used Geezer this winter. Sun came out & it hit 50 degrees today so I had to go hit. Bats and balls were in the house and warm when we started. This is silly. I just looked at Google Earth to see how far a couple of those went. Do I dare say possibly 400'? Easy...
  15. KDEflyers

Senior Triad

They as good as the Ultra II's, & who can get me a deal on a NIW 28oz? The SBF fan store doesn't have any Senior bats left.
  16. KDEflyers

Corndog, GTG

Tee work tonight with my new Corndog. Really like the feel of it, get one if you hit a lot of BP. All sanction stamps on it. If you need a bat for a wood league I can't see using anything but one of these. Or hell in games when the HR's are all used up. We were really surprised at the distance...
  17. KDEflyers

Price Check N.O.W. 30oz J3U

No receipt, N.O.W., what's it worth?
  18. KDEflyers

DB ASA Only

Just got my orange 26oz ASA DB from the SBF store. Put about 100 hits off a tee with mostly .40 & .44 core balls. Sounds like a shotgun, just OK distance so far. At what point will this become hotter than, or close to the Mercy's and J3A's that are taking over every bat rack around here?
  19. KDEflyers

For Sale Price Check, Nokona 13" BS-1300

Selling this for a team mate. She says it's too big and stiff for her, really, she said that. SOLD Looks almost like new, very stiff like these are when new, not even close to broken in yet. She wrote her phone number very lightly in ball point pen on the Made In America tag on the...
  20. KDEflyers

For Sale 28oz ASA RD28

SOLD 28oz RD28, ton of webbing, hot as hell, selling for a teammate, I sold it to her a year or so ago. Been used only in coed, very slight rattle, tight end cap, no cracks, couple of very small paint chips, looking for $225 gifted to lower 48, anywhere else maybe a little more? No...