Search results

1. Raz9396

LTB Rosetta Stone Spanish??

Looking to get a copy of this for my daughter as she is struggling in her Spanish class. Let me know if there are any copies out there.
  2. Raz9396

LTTF ATT or T Mobile smartphone

Daughter is looking for a phone..........lmk what you have and have trade bait in my bag
  3. Raz9396

LTTF Verizon smart phone 4g

Looking to pick my daughter up a Smart phone to add to our plan.......Look in my bag for trade bait.......I can txt any pics requested hit me up on cell as it's the quickest response. 3157674308
  4. Raz9396

LTTF Rosetta Stone (Spanish)

Let me know if you have this for trade.....daughter is taking Spanish and heard this will help
  5. Raz9396

LTTF 30oz sp12st100h

Got trade bait......look in my bag.......moved to FL and no ASA ball here
  6. Raz9396

100H vs 100W?

got offered the 100W in a trade but I've heard the 100H is much better............thoughts?? lmk
  7. Raz9396

Jacksonville FL...........

Looking to hit some BP let me know who's down
  8. Raz9396

LTTF looking to trade bats for PS3

Look in my sig.........everything available for trade except my SRV3...........
  9. Raz9396

Switching from ASA to USSSA.......need bat advice!!

Moved to Jax and no ASA leagues here.......All my bats are ASA :mad: .......what are the best USSSA bats out there???
  10. Raz9396

Jacksonville, FL??

Gonna be in town looking for apartments 08/07-08/09.......hit me up with some addresses of some games I can watch
  11. Raz9396

For Sale Game ready Reap2

750 hit 28oz with some ground scratches and a couple cleat marks from a bro who borrowed my bat for a tourney :mad: no cracks, webbing or rattle....bat is returnable but no papers (totally stock).....This bat has been my GAMER for 4 years and has tons of pop. Moving to Jacksonville FL and need...
  12. Raz9396

Jax softball 7/10/12?

ANY GAMES GOING ON ? Want to come watch a few.........staying on Jax beach............let me know, down from NY and wife's driving me crazy in this hotel room!
  13. Raz9396

Jacksonville softball?

Might be moving to Jacksonville. let me know what leagues are available!!
  14. Raz9396

Adding a player?

What do you say to your high school baseball coach when he comes to you and asks to play on your softball team? He's about 60 now! :eek: :eek: He would be a last rersort fill in kinda player I'm assuming.......I almost have to out of respect, right? LMK what you guys think.
  15. Raz9396

LTB In need of a ball bag......

Looking to buy a ball bag that holds around 3 dozen BP balls.........let me know whatcha got!!
  16. Raz9396

For Sale SUPER hot 28oz Reap2

Looking to sell one of my babies. :( returnable 600-700 hits.........No issues besides some field scratches and a couple cleat marks (see pics) thanks 2 my bro :mad: who I let borrow 4 a tourney that I had to back out on last minute.....no webbing, cracks and end cap is super tight....Trying to...
  17. Raz9396

LTTF Reap2 for a Ipad2

Looking to trade my returnable 600 hit 28oz Reap2 towards an Ipad2.......... Reap2 has some ground scratches other than that no issues and is HOT :eek: :eek:!! Will possibly add another bat in my sig to make deal happen. Let me know what you got and want and I will look @ all offers (If you...
  18. Raz9396

Pre game

I love to listen to music before games to help me get pumped up...........Just wanted to know what everyone else does pregame or who they listen to............
  19. Raz9396

GTG rx7_omaha

rx7_omaha is very GTG.......super fast shipping!
  20. Raz9396

cheaters!!!!!!!!!!

I talked to of our local teams at our ASA league party and they were talking about how they were all going to buy juiced bats for next year because the best team in our league smoked them 14-2 in semis. I asked them if they were gonna buy painted sticks and he said no.....they were gonna take...