Search results

1. BigDave4

Fight Jerseys Update for those waiting....

All, I have sent several emails to some of you. Some emails much nicer than others. I know you are waiting on your jerseys and they are very late. I have had production problems with this lot. They were already behind, then when they did get printed, there was a major issue with the fabric...
  2. BigDave4

Fight Gear Full Dyes

$50 Shipped Paypal or send questions to: dave at savesecond dot com. Please include your size, number, name and address with your payment. Delivery to your door in 3-4 weeks from approval. Proceeds from the sale of each full dye is donated to the associated charity. Breast Cancer...
  3. BigDave4

Towel/Sleeve Combo

Ordered at 12:55PM Shipping at 1:50PM.... $45 for the set shipped. Paypal or questions: Dave (at) savesecond (dot) com Sleeves available in: Pink/Black Purple Maroon Red/Black Burnt Orange/Black Red Orange Orange/Black Teal/Black Royal/Black Royal/Navy Royal/Carolina...
  4. BigDave4

Be Clutch Glove Line - Pics

Completely custom and hand made. $99 + actual shipping cost to your door. There are a bunch more pics HERE. PM me or email me at dave at savesecond dot com.
  5. BigDave4

Clutch/SaveSecond.com Arm Sleeves

Compression Arm Sleeves from Clutch Apparel We have these in stock and ready to ship. If you don't see what you want, ask me. We can create these to your exact specifications for the same price. These are $40 a pair or $25 each, SHIPPED. Paypal is: dave [at] savesecond [dot] com Please...
  6. BigDave4

Hoodies!!!

It's going to get cold eventually, right? Here's our Fall Hoodie deal... White or Athletic Grey Hoodies with a simple design like the one on the sample below or a text based design for $35 per Hoodie. TO BE CLEAR: NO ART OR SETUP FEES ON THESE! NO ADDITIONAL SHIPPING FEES ON THESE...
  7. BigDave4

SMOKING DEAL: Famous Turf and Trail Shoes

Until they last, we are offering the following Famous Turfs and Trails for $45 SHIPPED to your door. The full retail price on these are $59 BEFORE SHIPPING. Shipping outside lower 48 or to Canada is extra. PM for a quote. What I have is listed below. If it is listed more than once, that means...
  8. BigDave4

Clarity on the claims of K2 Ink re: Clutch Apparel

All, First, those that know me and have worked with me in the past know that I try to live in a drama-free world, so this is not intended to start anything with anyone or cause issues. I just need to provide some clarity to you all. I got a call this evening from a K2 Ink customer that told me...
  9. BigDave4

SaveSecond.com Round 3 - Breast Cancer Awareness Month - ***NEW ITEMS***

New item: SaveSecond.com Clutch Fleece Blanket Perfect for the upcoming cold weather softball season, high school football games and great as gifts. This is a custom full dye sub blanket. It's 60 x 50 inches big. Two lines of text customized to your liking. Name and number. Name and date...
  10. BigDave4

2010 SaveSecond.com FIGHT GEAR - Round 2 **PANTS**

I appreciate your continued support for the SaveSecond.com mission in advance. I have also been asked for the 'Stros design we did last year as a limited edition run. They're back for you to order now. Here is the mock up. It is an Elite Full Dye. They run a little larger than true to...
  11. BigDave4

SaveSecond.com/Elite Hat Orders

Here is where we'll track the hat orders. Here is a few pics of the hats that are available now. We are also printing a BLACK version. I have no mock up, so use your imagination with these guidelines: The hat will be BLACK with Fight in PINK on the front PINK Ribbon on the side Elite in PINK...
  12. BigDave4

SaveSecond.com / Elite 'Stros Fight Gear Shirts available

They are available in this thread: http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=841583
  13. BigDave4

stuart is GTG

I did a bat deal with him and it went perectly. The bat is exactly as he said that it would be and it was delivered promptly. If you're working with him, you're in good hands. Dave
  14. BigDave4

Looking for OG Synergy's - SCX2 Only

I am looking for any 27 or 28 oz SCX2's that are out there and in decent condition. I don't want any with heavy wear, tons of cracks and rattles. While I know those are the hottest, I also know they are about ready to pop. I would obviously prefer the earlier batches, but will look at what...
  15. BigDave4

FRYLOCK16 is GTG!

Did a garage sale swap and everything went great. No issues here.
  16. BigDave4

Exo5168 is GTG!

Thanks for agreeing to meet up with me. Exo5168 is indeed good-to-go. Dave
  17. BigDave4

chile is GTG!

I bought a bat from him. Good deal and the thing was pretty much brand new as described.
  18. BigDave4

jhall34 is the MAN!

Bought a bat from him. It arrived quickly and was as promised.