Search results

1. Chico_O

LF 2020 Mercy 26oz

PM or text works best. 8022382512 thanks
  2. Chico_O

LTB 2016 or 2017 OG Flipper

Looking to buy a mint, or near mint 2016 or 2017 OG Flipper in 27oz. No USA Flippers please :) Clean bat, minimal scratches and wear. OG Grip not necessary - please no pine tar. I also have trade bait if interested- PM works if you'd rather deal that way. Thanks for looking!
  3. Chico_O

LTB Mint/Near Mint Easton L9 26oz or 27oz

Please PM me if you have one you want to off load :) Thank you!
  4. Chico_O

Torq in Cold weather

Hey Fellas, Eastons are typically tanks, but I was wondering if the Torq are any different in colder weather... Im talking hitting balls in 50-55 degree weather... Anyone have any experience hitting the Torq in these conditions, is it a good idea? My Torq only has about 400 swings or...
  5. Chico_O

Why did the 2016 Flippers go up in price?

I'm not trying to instigate anything here- I have a Flipper each year since the OG Green Flipper came out, big fan of all... though the '14 was my least favorite so far... to each their own right? Just curious. If the bats are or are about the same as previous models (minus the paint jobs)...
  6. Chico_O

Got an 2015 OG Aftermath ASA? We wanna hear your thoughts

Things I/we want to know would include factual info such as: Weighting: Does it feel Endloaded or balanced or Midloaded, if endloaded how's it feel? What weight bat are you swinging for this review? Do you have a Balance point for a frame of reference with other Aftermaths? Or just other...
  7. Chico_O

Anyone got a in person photo of the new ASA Aftermarh?

Saw the u-trip one on here looks much better than the factory pics. Was wondering if anyone has one. Thanks in advance!
  8. Chico_O

Swings balanced like a Mercy but for Utrip?

Been looking around for something like this. Closest I've found is the dual stamp One. Any other bats I should look into? Thanks guys.
  9. Chico_O

LTB Demarini Corndog ASA

Looking for a minty corndog with OG grip. PM is key, paypal is ready Thanks for looking.
  10. Chico_O

Demarini wood bat?

Looking to get a wood stick for a few local tournies any recommendations? Thanks in advance bros!
  11. Chico_O

Compression Websites for Demarini

Hey guys, Did a quick search and just came up with opinions in most threads- Heading to a new area for an ASA tourney and would like to make sure I have the most current list for Compression testing for Demarini's I found the non-linear list, but is there anything out there for some of the...
  12. Chico_O

LTB Mizuno MZP51 Navy

Hey folks, title says it all, If you have one please send me a PM and we can work something out, cash/trade whatever :) Thank you!
  13. Chico_O

LTB Mizuno MZP84

Hey guys, Looking for a new, or lightly used MZP84 - RHT - 12 3/4" if possible. Hit me up via here or PM would be best, offering good money for the right glove. Thanks! -Chico
  14. Chico_O

J3A vs. AM vs. Mercy

For those of you that have and or swung all 3 of these great bats- How would you rate them currently- distance, feel, and pop And I'd be very interested to hear how you would rate them say 300-400 hits later. I feel as though you really cant go wrong with either bat- each bat will swing...
  15. Chico_O

Will SBF Store offer the Flipper AM at a discount to board members?

Title says it all, I heard its a limited run of 2000 made- something like that. And all kinds of rumors of 1st,2nd and 3rd batch runs, with different colored handles... Anyways, I was just wondering if anyone heard if SBF will offer a discount to its members? Thanks in advance!
  16. Chico_O

LTB Sp12sy98, sp12st98

Looking to gt a lightly used/near mint Easton SP12SY98 and SP12ST98. 26oz, possibly 27- OG grip is a must. Returanble x2 with papers is a plus. PM is key, let me know Thanks!
  17. Chico_O

4 Stamp Phenix vs 5 Stamp Phenix

Is there any real difference other than one has an extra stamp? Im bored, and just wondering :) Thanks for anyone willing to answer!
  18. Chico_O

Increase of VX2's for sale?

Just curious as to why Im seeing so many of these for sale? Anyone shed some insight on the subject? Im bored. Sorry. lol.
  19. Chico_O

LTB Clean 26oz Reap2

Title says it all- Bat needs to be clean, < 100 hits would be my preference. No end cap wear if possible, or close. OG Grip would be nice, but not essential ASA Stamps must be 100% viewable- Returnable would be nice as well PM is key- Pics would be great Send pics to...
  20. Chico_O

LTB Best Batting Gloves?

What are some great batting gloves all you SBF members like to use? Looking to replace a set of my Mizuno Unlimited Pro batting gloves and wanted to get a feel for what other folks use. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance!