Search results

1. R

Pure still good?

Isn't anyone concerned about all the handles that are cracking or the pictures of what looks like imperfections on the handles right from the factory? I know I'd love to get a bat from Pure but I'm not willing to risk it yet. Hope they figure out the problem.
  2. R

S and L materials

Themshirts did some for a team I was on and we wore them for 7 years with zero issues but I can't remember the fabric we got. They were a bit heavier and had a sheen to them. I was told that they may have used S&L to make their products and Themshirts is no longer around....
  3. R

S and L materials

Anyone else ?? I was going to get a sample of 3 fabrics but the final estimate to get 3, 6" squares mailed to me in Canada was $20.00 and that just seems ridiculous.
  4. R

S and L materials

I'm guessing nobody has bought their shirts from S and L ?
  5. R

S and L materials

What material did you get your shirts made from and how is it? Did it run or pull? Was it durable? How are the colors?
  6. R

Looking for donkey pic/sample uniforms

Any others out there ?
  7. R

Looking for donkey pic/sample uniforms

Just looking for ideas/pics of uniforms with donkeys on them. If anybody has any I would like to see them, thanks.
  8. R

BR4600-22 opinion

Anyone have an opinion on this model ? What is good or bad about it?
  9. R

Miken Questions???

From the description of last years Psycho and the new Psycho they sound exactly the same. Other than looks what are the differences between the two?
  10. R

ThemShirts/material ?

I was in contact with Josh (Them) but he never got back to me after the initial e mail.
  11. R

ThemShirts/material ?

My team bought full dye subs from Them 4 years ago and they still look awesome. They have no runs or pulls in the material whatsoever. We tried to get some extras done this year but never got a final answer from Them so we ordered from another company. The new shirts look good but the material ...
  12. R

Love the Z2000 RI Balanced

It shows 26-30 oz on the size selection for the 2014 Z2000.
  13. R

THAT WAX Sports Wax aka BAT WAX

Is this also available from the online store, because I don't see it?
  14. R

Any Overthrow

Thanks for the answer :) and thanks for not being a smart ass:D
  15. R

Any Overthrow

Thanks for clarifying now what would the call be in hardball ?
  16. R

Any Overthrow

What is the call when a runner on first is going back to tag up because of a caught ball but the ball is over thrown first and out of play. Does the runner get second or third base. If the rule is "the base you are going to plus one" then where does the runner get to go?
  17. R

Never do business with this company!!!

I ordered shirts last year from these guys. I will say that there were a few problems with the order :( but in the end they made it good:) without any hassle and in had them done in a fair amount of time.
  18. R

My Experience With Clutch

Dave, Not sure if you are on hollidays or not but i have been waiting for a reply from you for about 2 weeks now to find out about the remaking of the shirts, the cost of half the shipping and how long til they are done? I hope to hear something soon. Ray.
  19. R

My Experience With Clutch

I sent you a pm about my order of shirts that i got today. Please let me know if you got it. Thanks.
  20. R

Testimonials - Win a bat

First name- Ray City-Kirkfield State-Ontario,Canada Items bought-Freak plus and Miken colored grips Testimonial-Ordering was easy, great prices, shipped to me without any problems.