Search results

1. popo4u

For Sale 2 OG Blackouts 26 & 28oz

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1411602
  2. popo4u

For Sale 5 bats to unload - Mizuno/Demarini/Easton

26.5 Mizuno Blackout - webbing - $95 28.5 Mizuno Blackout - webbing - $95 27 Demarini Juggy - webbing and loose foam - $110 34/25 NIW Easton FP14X1 - $125 27 Demarini Stadium 2 - webbing, no rattle - $120
  3. popo4u

For Sale Nike Blade Irons - S Flex - 2 -> PW

Nike Blade irons with an S Flex. The set includes the 2 iron through PW. The club faces are in good shape however the 5 and 6 irons have indentations on the edge (pictures shown). 2-> 4 irons have WINN grips and 5 -> PW have Golf Pride grips. $210 shipped PP as a gift or add a bit or cover the...
  4. popo4u

For Sale RHT 13" ZETT Special Order - SWEET GLOVE!!!

I am selling my 13" RHT ZETT Special Order glove. I am not using it so it needs a home that will. I have only used this glove for warming up to break it in, but due to the high quality leather, it is still not quite broken in. This glove comes with a glove bag to keep it looking pristine. $110...
  5. popo4u

For Sale Demarion's Stadium 2.1 - 27oz

Looking to selling my 2013 Demarini Stadium 2.1. $125 PP shipped. Webbed, no cracks or rattles. returnable, no receipt.
  6. popo4u

PRICE CHECK: Easton FP14X1 34/25

I genuinely have no idea on what a one return FP14X1 would go for. Not looking to sell, only the bat's value. Any help would be appreciated.
  7. popo4u

So...when is the EL version of the ASA Blackout coming out?

I'd really like an ASA sister to my two Blackouts currently in my bag.
  8. popo4u

For Sale/Trade Nice little M798

I have an M798 I would prefer to sell, but might consider a trade for the right bat. I bought the bat used and the sticker where the weight is is worn, but I am 99% sure it is a 26oz. Has a rattle, but overall in great shape. The serial number is part of the good series. Sell for $125/PP...
  9. popo4u

Anywhere to pick up on a game or two in Palm Springs?

I am going to be in Palm Springs from 10/16 to 10/19. I wouldn't mind picking up on a game or two during that time. Any good places to play ball (get picked up)?
  10. popo4u

For Sale Worth Mayhem Reload - 27 oz.

I have a made in the USA Worth Mayhem Reload - 27oz. FOR SALE ONLY. The bat is well used, unknown number of cuts. There is paint wear, but the end cap is tight. This bat is returnable, but no receipt. Selling for $100. I have pictires, please PM me with your email address, if interested, and...
  11. popo4u

Going to be in the Lansing area - 9/16

I will be in Lansing area the weekend of Sept. 15/16. I am looking to pickup on a league game or two on the 16th. If you need somebody, PM me. Men's/COED - it does not matter. Just looking to play.
  12. popo4u

For Sale 26oz. Demarini Flipper w/ receipt

I am selling a 26oz Demarini Flipper w/ a valid receipt dated 2 weeks ago. The bat has 40 cuts on it. It is in tip top shape. The factory grip has been removed. Selling for $250. No trades. Sold to wrkhorse28 for $240.
  13. popo4u

Price Check Demarini Flipper - Question

At what point are we allowed to sell/trade a Flipper or it is banned completely? I have one that I might be interested in selling. It has 50 cuts on it, but I do not want to post it for sale if it is banned. The Admin post says NIW/NOW is banned so I would assume 50 cuts means I am OK??? Can...
  14. popo4u

For Sale/Trade Worth M798 - 27oz.

I am selling my 27 oz - Worth M798. It is Made in the USA (for those who it matters to). $150 shipped. Serial number: 60690244. Traded to Spec07.
  15. popo4u

Mizuno Whiteout - Slowpitch

So I saw this posted on the Mizuno website today: http://www.mizunousa.com/slowpitch/products/mizuno-whiteout-slowpitch-softball-bat What is the difference going to be between the Whiteout and the Blackout? ASA vs. UTrip/NSA? They both appear to have a .5 oz. endload.
  16. popo4u

NSA Weird Call - Result Triple Play

I was playing in a NSA tourney last weekend - we had the bases loaded, no outs. The batter hits a grounder to 2nd base. As the 2nd baseman goes to tag the runner going from 1st to 2nd, the runner slides and grabs the glove of the defender. The runners advance from 2nd to third and third to...
  17. popo4u

Price Check 26oz. Z2000 Balanced

I have a NR 26oz. Z2000 with approx. 100 co-ed line (not hard hits) BP cuts. There very little to any ground wear. This thing pretty much looks like it came out of the wrapper. What do you think the sell price or trade value of a bat like this would be?
  18. popo4u

For Sale/Trade 27oz. Miken Freak LE

Up for sale/trade is a 27 oz. Freak Limited Edition. I will sell for $100. I would be possibly open to trades on a 26/27 oz. utrip bat. Great bat, I just do not use it. Give this bat a new home...SOLD
  19. popo4u

2011 Z1k Question

Has anybody else had their Z1k lose its pop? Mine seems to have lost its pop and it might be due to something internally breaking off. There is something rattling inside the barrel, but it is not the rattle one would hear in a Miken or Worth, because this one sounds like a piece of rubber...
  20. popo4u

Price Check Need you opinion on this Freak 98

I need your opinion on the value of this value of this Freak 98. It is a 28oz. I was skeptical of the paint chips by the end cap (shown below) and the markings on the end cap itself (shown below). A team mate and myself put some cuts on it in BP and I am 95% sure it has not been shaved...