Search results

1. Pitch Perfect

For Sale/Trade Pants and shorts, jerseys, hats, necklace

All is for sale and will negotiate prices within reason. Would gladly trade the whole lot for a NR game ready U-Trip Worth (or maybe Combat) bat 26/26.5 oz. All prices shipped in CONUS with DC. Pants:PAS 34-36 waist x 30 length. Red body, black and white accents. 2 back pockets, no stains...
  2. Pitch Perfect

For Sale/Trade Old Skool pants!

6 pair - Will listen to trade offers but I don't need more pants :) 1 - Boombah 36 Long. Black base with kelly/white piping. No stains, tears, snags, just used. Has a belt but it's forest green. $25 shipped. 2 - Betlin is the brand. Size L waist and 30 inseam. If I had to guess, I'd...
  3. Pitch Perfect

For Sale Red Eye Hat and Brett Bros. necklace

Red Eye hat is OC Headwear size L/XL. NWT. Royal body and logo, gray front Brett Bros. necklace is NIB size L. Package says Large is 18 1/2" & up. Braided royal and orange Asking $35 as a package shipped and gifted
  4. Pitch Perfect

Leagues in/near Columbus

Just moved to Westerville, and looking to pick up a league night. I pitch, can get references if needed. Don't mind catching and can play a little 2B. Already have Wednesday nights filled with tourney team. I prefer U-Trip, but will pay other associations if that's all there is. I play D tourney...
  5. Pitch Perfect

Thanksgiving sale

Will Elite be having the sale on T-Giving night like they did last year? I got a ton of my shopping done at that sale last year. Maybe a few things for myself too
  6. Pitch Perfect

For Sale 3 have to go

3 have to go, Sell or trade Have 3 that I need to clear out to make room for. Open to trade offers. Prices are OBO 27 oz Craze - About 200 hits, no webbing I can see. No rattles or cracks wear. $70 27 oz 2013 Salvo - Approx. 200 hits. Still stiff, no webbing, rattle, etc. Returnable...
  7. Pitch Perfect

Moving to Columbus and looking to play

Just found out I'll be moving to Westerville around Oct 1 and possibly looking to pick up with a fall ball team. I pitch, but don't mind catching or AH at all. Play D & E tourney ball, don't hit HR's (ever, sadly) but will be a solid stick. I can give you the names of a few guys on here that...
  8. Pitch Perfect

GTG Salamander is GTG

Great communication, super fast shipping and great guy. Please don't hesitate to deal with
  9. Pitch Perfect

E Worlds MI

I was feeling left out and I know it's not as much fun as FL or AZ but who's making the trip up to the Murder Mitten:rolleyes:? I play for Rock Bottom. I'm local and would like to meet you or help you out if you need anything up here
  10. Pitch Perfect

For Sale/Trade Jh120 ri 26.5

Sale price of $90 gifted. Along with the gloves, I may be interested in Worth bats as well. About 500 hits, 3-4 grains of rattle, webbed up nicely(borderline sexy:cool:). A couple of nicks but just from hard, rocky fields. No cracks, paint flaking that I can see. Can provide other pics if...
  11. Pitch Perfect

LTTF New glove for a returnable JH120

About 500 hits, webbed beautifully, 3-4 pieces of rattle, no cracks, clean end cap. Can text pictures for now. My # is 734-837-0669. Will get pics up tomorrow morning. Looking for either a 12.75 H-Web only. Prefer as new as possible as this will be a gift. I would also consider a glove for...
  12. Pitch Perfect

LTB 28oz Freak Limited Edition

Will consider any condition, but the newer the better. Returnable doesn't matter. Would prefer balanced but maxload offers will be considered
  13. Pitch Perfect

Elite Website - No Paypal?

Trying to buy a pair of the clearance 06's for my brother and I don't see a PP option. CC is tied up with wedding funds otherwise it would be no big thing. Am I correct in not seeing a PayPal option or am I missing it somewhere,which I've been known to do from time to time:o? Thanks in advance
  14. Pitch Perfect

Is this a good deal?

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/spo/3000471935.html Not sure if I'm even going to buy it unless I'd be getting a steal. Just some quickie advice would be appreciated. It is a 29oz Ultra 2 if the link doesn't work
  15. Pitch Perfect

For Sale/Trade 3 For Sale

Have the following up for sale first, trade secondary. Get to that in a second:D SCN15-27 oz. Unknown # of hits, slight wobble, not quite clicking yet. Some webbing and slight wear around the endcap,but no separation. Starting to open up but needs a little bit more BP. Returnable, no...
  16. Pitch Perfect

Wild Bill's ISA Bash For Cash - Anyone playing?

My team is making the trip down from Detroit to play in this tourney and just wondering if anyone from the board is gonna be there. Wondering what the complex is like, what to do on Fri and Sat night, good bars, strip clubs, etc. Appreciate any info and look forward to meeting some of you down...
  17. Pitch Perfect

LTB Custom Golf Balls

There was a guy on here that did custom golf balls. I think he was from AZ. My sister is looking for some for her husband. If anyone knows who he is, LMK and thanks in advance
  18. Pitch Perfect

For the creative types...

Got these mocks started up and it's just missing something. I don't want to put the company (All The Way Live, and Sam and Co. has been super accomodating so far btw) through a million revisions just throwing stuff at the wall so I thought I would put it out there and see if anyone had any...
  19. Pitch Perfect

For Sale Ri scx23

Just need the money for Christmas so I'm selling of some non tourney bats. RI SCX23, 27 oz. Unknown # of hits but lower rather than high. Slight webbing (3-4) lines, good looking endcap(almost no wear, just scratches from the bag), Wilson tennis grip, which I will take off if you want before...
  20. Pitch Perfect

GTG DatsNasty7

Super fast payment and stellar communication! Definitely one of the good guys on the board!