Search results

1. slick303

Kill the can

Any dippers in here looking to quit? Hit me up with questions. I laid it down on May the 4th and am will ing to help. Killthecan.org good resources there and ready to help. I have the same handle there as here slick303. I won't preach. Here to help.
  2. slick303

Pitchers?

When pitching right hand throw do you step? If so, do you step forward with your right foot or left? Do you ever mix it up? Tell me if it is pitch specific....same questions for the lefties. Go!
  3. slick303

Price Check Super z

25 hit Super Z. 26 EL utrip. Very clean.
  4. slick303

LTTF Nike vapor 360

I would like a Nike Vapor 360. I am willing to trade a 26 el utrip super z with about 25 hits. I need a Right hand throw. Don't care what color. Hit me up if you are interested.
  5. slick303

Any Bad stamp placement

Someone mentioned in another thread that there could be issues with clear nail polish on a stamp to help preserve it. What are your thoughts on this? If that might cause problems what about a clear piece of packaging tape that could be removed on spot if it was ever questioned. Any issues with that?
  6. slick303

Who was the douche?

Last night in league in the top of the second no one on base 2 outs. The batter hits a easy one hop at our pitcher who fields it cleanly and sees the batter is standing in the box looking at him not even attempting to run. The pitcher starts walking to the dugout and on his way steps on first...
  7. slick303

5 man infield

Ok I am prepared to get blasted but I am curious..... Does anyone else lick ther chops what the play against a 5 man infield? I understand the reason teams play it but for me it's just about hitting easy liners in the gaps. I have never really watched the major guys play except for the...
  8. slick303

Little brag post

Super z came in today. Can't wait to swing it!
  9. slick303

Anyone swung the 2016 MV1?

I am looking for a review.......
  10. slick303

2016 mv1

Is anyone but me anxiously awaiting the 2016 Miken MV1? I can't wait to hear how it hits. I am hoping it is basicly a 1 piece DC 41. I loved the OG mv1. I don't l be the new look but I'd if is a similar bat I will be happy to go back to Miken and away from my z1ks...
  11. slick303

Rank the z line.

2011 z1k 2012 z1k Z2k Z2k+ Z2k ri 2015 z2k Z3k Z4k From best to worst.
  12. slick303

Wobble

What is bad about having a wobble? People always ask if a bat has a wobble and if it does it is worth less. I have had plenty bats with a wobble, but I trade or sell them before they break. So what happens as the wobble gets worse, and what ultimately happens?
  13. slick303

Fair trade?

Would you trade these 2 27 EL Z1k dual stamp. For this?
  14. slick303

Price Check 2012 Z1k

Price check 26el, 27el, 27el. Left to right. All have the new Utrip stamp. I am looking for a value of these. Not trying to sell them yet. When they are for sale I will put them in the for sale section.
  15. slick303

Duo 3 cold weather

How will it do in the cold weather? Put it up or swing away....I don't want to swind my z1ks.
  16. slick303

USSSA No swing foul out.

Count is 2-2, pitcher throws the ball behind the batters back. The batter never moved the bat off his shoulder. The ball hits the bat and rolls foul. He rang the batter up. Correct call?
  17. slick303

waiver question

Starting qb-Matt Ryan Starting wr-Julio Jones, Jody Nelson Starting Rb-LeSean McCoy, Andre Williams Flex- Steve Smith Bench- Edelman, Rashad Jennings, Carlos Hyde, Reggie Wayne, Mark Ingram, and Larry Fitz. I am 3-2. I have the number one waiver pick. Do I use it on Branden Oliver or...
  18. slick303

Remember when?

Do you remember the first time you heard a z hit the ball? I do. Now it's one of the most common bats out there. What other bats could you recognize just by the sound of a hit?
  19. slick303

Price Check Z1000

27oz balanced z1000 Asa. No utrip stamp. Slight wobble. No webbing or cracks.
  20. slick303

opinion on a new bat.

Looking for the following. Balanced 2 piece Stiff barrel Utrip. Not a z. What is the bat I am looking for?