Search results

1. B

Hey bud! Sorry to bother you but IMO you're the obvious expert on all things Easton around here...

Hey bud! Sorry to bother you but IMO you're the obvious expert on all things Easton around here. Quick question… I'm a HUGE SSR2 fan and play ASA league exclusively. Have you noticed that the 26 and 27oz SSR2s are more end loaded than the 30s? I own about 6-7 SSR2s all different weights and all...
  2. B

Best HR derby balls

Ultimate Evils are great. Launch 650s fly the furthest easily. But they beat the **** outta your bats.
  3. B

Cheapest Bat you went yard with

Hammer $15 and Lady Cyclone $20
  4. B

Newer ASA bats vs the .44 core question....

STILL a big fan of the SSR2.
  5. B

Return on SSR4?

Thank you.
  6. B

Return on SSR4?

What's the current warranty replacement sent in return on the SSR4?
  7. B

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/4780/helmerbomb.gif

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/4780/helmerbomb.gif
  8. B

Indoor BP...help wanted

Lead with your hands, you're casting. And SWING HARD! You look tired.
  9. B

Ssr2??????????????????

What sites have them NIW? I want another!
  10. B

ive done it, on a roll

You saw the dent. lol
  11. B

Batting Gloves

Easton Heaters were my favorite but can't find them anymore. Franklin tectonics are nice!
  12. B

ssr4

I agree with Lucky. SSR2 was my bat for a year and a half. At first I wasn't sure about the SSR4. Took A LOT longer to break in and hit like the SSR2, which it now does. SSR2 is more balance. SSR4 seems more durable. SSR2 has a better sound but SSR4's sound improves as it softens up. Starts out...
  13. B

Bro- I read your response to a post on "endload vs balanced" and I agree with you 100%. I'm...

Bro- I read your response to a post on "endload vs balanced" and I agree with you 100%. I'm 6'2", 285 and I just don't need an endload. I put balls out over 400' fairly easily with a balanced SSR2! For Utrip I started out using the endloaded SCN17bh and did very well but put it away for good...
  14. B

cutting the ball techniques?

You're casting. No snap of the wrists. YouTube Bob Woldyk's vids they will help.
  15. B

SSR4 is NOT SSR2

Macken...I love the SSR2 also...we're talkin' bout the SSR4, it's return replacement. Doesn't seem to be as good. Board bros are saying to give it time to open up.
  16. B

SSR4 is NOT SSR2

Thanks! I will keep smashin!
  17. B

SSR4 is NOT SSR2

Been hitting the crap out of my new SSR4 that I got in return for an SSR2 I blew up. Either it just hasn't broken in yet or it's just not as good as the SSR2. It's definitely NOT the SSR2 with a diff paint job because it sounds different. More of a metal sound than the SSR2 CRACK. Every SSR2...
  18. B

Easton SSR2

Dude. My SSR2 outhits my Utrip bats...both the SCN17bh and the SCN17.
  19. B

Question on U Trip Eastons

SCN17 hits bombs!
  20. B

Help me choose a U-TRIP bat

SCN17 hits bombs!