Search results

1. J

Tattoo NX3 52 300

Well Kevin and the Tattoo team did it again, I live in the north Dallas McKinney Frisco area. We been hitting the new NX3 balls for a few weeks now and we love them. The ball flies very well, with no seams the ball cuts thru the air better, no seams less drag. Ball speed thru the infield is...
  2. J

For Sale oakley radar lock

I have a pair of radar lock, carbon fiber frame and it comes with either a black polarized path lens Or, a polarized lens like the second pic which is a pitch lens,,, BUT you can only choose one of the polarized lenses, I do have the second lens in black not polarized, or in a rose color not...
  3. J

For Sale/Trade 2 mikens

NIW ASA 27.5 miken mafia no receipt with return. And a 2013 NIW Utrip 26oz Miken MV-1, both bats have the new utrip stamp also, no receipt. Looking for some Zsss or a nice outfielders glove or cash or a combo of each. For a faster response txt me at 469 400 8791 john
  4. J

For Trade 2012 Mv-1 NIW

I have 3 for trade 26oz it has the new utrip stamp no receipt. For a faster response txt me at 469 400 8791 John
  5. J

For Trade Miken Mv-1 NIW

I have 3 26oz NIW new utrip stamp willing to trade for ASA 2011 Z1000 in 26oz or trade for Z2000 26 or 27oz.
  6. J

For Trade Looking for Tmoblie Samsun gal3

I have a 26oz NIW with receipt Asa 454 legit, and I have a NIW 2012 27 oz Asa balanced Z1000 with receipt also. I am looking for a NEW Tmoblie samsung galaxy s 3. I will trade let me know. For a faster response call me or txt me at 469 422 3562 John thanks. SOLD please delete
  7. J

For Trade 2013 mv-1 usssa supermax

I would love to SALE but store has them, let's see what's up for trade. For a faster response pm me or txt me 469 422 3562 john
  8. J

For Trade ASA 454 legit NIW

I have a ASA 26oz NIW 454 Legit with receipt. I am just seeing what is up for grabs. The store has these for $249. I will also trade for a NEW PS3. OBO. Txt me it is faster 469 422 3562 John.
  9. J

Price Check 2011 ASA Z1000 NR with pics

28oz z1000 ASA no return maybe 150 to 200 hits maybe.
  10. J

Price Check no return 28oz 2011 Z

whats it worth
  11. J

Z1000 cluster

How and the hell have WE allowed a USED 2011 Z1000 be worth more than a new 2012 Z1000. 2011 Z1000 has better durability ?? , it hits the 52 300 ball better ??, where did we go wrong. Let the schooling begin.
  12. J

Boombah super rolling bat pack ??

Anybody use or have this bat pack yet, no reviews on it yet, so just trying to see if its a good buy.
  13. J

tattooball ADStar

Just wanted to say thanks to Kevin with ADStar Tattooball, great softball member price, I ordered the balls on Monday the balls were on my door step by Wed freakin fast shipping.
  14. J

gearing up

Just got my two new asa Z1000 in 26 n 27 bal, and I ordered 6 dozen 52 300 tattooballs. Now to just get my a$$ into shape again. I know who cares.
  15. J

sublimation jerseys

who does the best work. please quote me your prices for 22 jerseys and the fees for the art work.
  16. J

League Wed nights in Plano

Lookin for 2 to 3 guys to fill a roster, the league is somewhat competive. Most of our guys are tourny type of players. We just went 8 n 0. But lost 3 really good players. no ego please. We have a really great group of guys. Pm me if interested and r serious. Thanks John R. Games at Heritage...
  17. J

bag

Which Easton bag has bat sleeves built in ?
  18. J

For Trade 454 Toxic ASA for trade

I have a 28oz Toxic for trade has around 50 to 75 cuts on it. Some bag scratches n two or three small chips still glossy. Looking for a srv4 in a 26 or 27 oz. will listen to all offers ASA only.
  19. J

ASA cheater

Does ASA have a ruling when a bat is challenged and it turns out to be a usssa bat. Bad thing was we challenged the bat and the ump hands the bat back to the batter to hit. And then the next inning she checks the bat again and realizes she made a mistake.
  20. J

Some BS

So we played for the spring league CC tonight the umps check all the bats ASA league, WELL, I notice that their 2nd baseman is swinging what looks like a Worth 09 Resmondo, so the guy is up again and we ask for the bat to be checked, the ump a older lady pulls out a card in her back pocket looks...