Search results

1. M

PRICE CHECK Easton Synergy SCX14 2nd batch

easton synergy SCX14 second batch <300 hits great condition no cracks value?
  2. M

best current single wall?

i know there are several single wall posts, but i'm looking for something a little more specific: what are some decent recently-produced single walls? not looking to buy an old wavy steel (or even the recent POS) or try to hunt/hope for an affordable ritch's in good shape. just looking for...
  3. M

For Sale 8 Grip 'n' Rip GNR Lites

SOLD 8 Grip 'n' Rip Lites for $25 only selling as a lot, not willing to sell/ship individually.
  4. M

GTG bigdummy30 is GTG!

ordered a bat rack from bigdummy30 about a year ago and forgot to leave feedback. excellent transaction and bat rack is great quality. highly recommend!
  5. M

GTG Mr. Roper's GTG list

erdy147 - BOUGHT: Easton V12 Trung1130 - BOUGHT: Easton Reflex C-core NotoriousSports - BOUGHT: Anderson Backpack Miken-MV1 - BOUGHT: supercells easykid15 - BOUGHT: grips drburges - BOUGHT: SCX14 bigdummy30 - BOUGHT: bat rack rockandsock - SOLD: ritch's superior uniballer - SOLD: grip...
  6. M

For Sale Single Walls

Prices might be off, but wanted to get these up. I'll revise later if need be. Also open to trades. From top to bottom: 32/22 Worth Supercell (no grip) - $20 obo 34/27 Worth Supercell VT Ricky Huggins (no grip) - $50 obo 34/28 Worth Supercell VT Carl Rose (no grip) - $50 obo 34/28 Worth...
  7. M

LTB Miken Fusion 26oz to 28oz

Will also trade.
  8. M

Is Jeff Hall related to DDP?

9. M

White Steel dented; what to get now?

been out of softball for a while. started playing again this season and my white steel finally dented. need a new bat. league allows any ASA single wall. i've heard conflicting opinions on new (2014) white steels. i've also heard there are some new single walls out there like the easton Ls...
  10. M

Salvo Connexion and/or Scandium

saw a couple threads about these, but they're closed. i've heard they have denting issues. true? fixable or just how the bat is (like with the white steel)? how does the connexion stack up against the white steel? how does the scandium stack up against the connexion?
  11. M

according to this ump, some games aren't important enough for rules...

playing in a tourney the other day. other team has a bat with tape wrapped around the bottom part of the barrel. one of our players points it out to the ump. ump tells our player something about the tourney not being a big enough tournament for him to do anything about it (wtf?). other team...
  12. M

ASA SCMAF 2-parter 1) delay of game 2) out of turn batter rule

what constitutes a delay of game? at what point is a team penalized for batting out of turn? does the batter have to hit first then you make the call? take the box? approach the plate?
  13. M

first tournament saturday...

i'm ready to open a can of whoop-ass :cool: ... ...then hand it to someone who actually knows what to do with it. :(
  14. M

GTG drburges is very GTG!

i had a lot of questions and a pretty tight deadline, but drburges was patient, answered everything i needed to know and got the bat to me in time for my tournament. excellent communication, helpful and quick. really couldn't ask for a better transaction. GTG fo sho!
  15. M

first tournament, no idea what to bring...

been playing rec with a team of friends for years who all just recently decided to play a tourney for the first time. leagues are strict single wall, but tourney is any ASA bat = GTG. our SWs are fine for league, but aren't gonna mean **** in a tourney with composites and multi-walls...
  16. M

these 3 single walls...

bought the reflex extended cuz it seems to generally be regarded as a decent single wall bat. and i bought the other 2 cuz they were dirt cheap. after taking BP with all 3, i found i got WAY better hits off the grand slam and the bottom easton. the extended felt awful to me. anyone familiar...
  17. M

bat grip & swing questions...

this is how i grip the bat (middle knuckles lined up and both thumb tips pressed against the handle, also lined up). i was told this was an ideal way to grip the bat and it has worked out ok for me. is there a better way i'm unaware of? i was told "boxing" your knuckles was bad. true? also...
  18. M

Price Check Easton Power Contour

can't find much info on these. i found one thread where a guy offered to sell his for $65. is that a fair price?
  19. M

pitching on the rubber...

play in an ASA/SCMAF league. single wall (if that matters). fields we play at have two rubbers a few feet apart. last night i'm pitching from the rubber nearest the plate like i've done in many games before. ump tells me i can't, i need to pitch from the furthest one. is that a rule?
  20. M

Leave up the price on sold bats...

is there a reason why someone would take down the price of their bat after it's been sold? if not, leave that **** up. i see a ton of threads in the sales area with a bat description and the word "SOLD" after it with no price listed. that **** is aggravating. leave the price up. it helps...