Search results

1. Toph

ASA Balk question.

League championship game last night. Bases loaded and I'm pitching and a new batter comes up to bat and stands pretty far away from the plate. We didn't have boxes chalked so it's not like I can see if he's actually in the box or not, but I'm sure he would have been. Right as a begin to...
  2. Toph

Honey Badger gone from LSU

Smoked too much of the sticky icky. Honey Badger
  3. Toph

For Sale SCN8 and some classic metals for sale

I have a SCN8 that I bought last year for sale. Also, earlier this week, I bought a bunch of old metals off of a local guy. There aren't any metal leagues around here so the bats aren't much good to me. I'm not much of an expert so I'm just going to throw some prices out. If they are out of...
  4. Toph

For Sale SCN8 and some classic metals

I have a SCN8 that I bought last year for sale. Also, earlier this week, I bought a bunch of old metals off of a local guy. There aren't any metal leagues around here so the bats aren't much good to me. I'm not much of an expert so I'm just going to throw some prices out. If they are out of...
  5. Toph

Are any of these bats worth $20?

Some local guy on Craigslist posted he had some softball bats from his old church league for sale for $20 each. He sent me this picture of the bats and I was checking to see if there were any good ones on there that would actually be worth anything. I see an Ultimate Weapon that looks decent...
  6. Toph

LTB Gameboy games (original, color, advance, sp)

I bought two Gameboy Advance SP units for my two young daughters and I'm looking to get some games for them. The SP can play the original gameboy games, gameboy color games, or the advance and SP games. Looking for anything fun that a younger girl (or her dad) might want to play. I'd...
  7. Toph

For Sale 27oz Freak 98 in very good condition

There isn't a weight sticker on this F98 but I weighed it on a postal scale with no grip and it came in at 27.5 oz which I would assume is a 27 oz in the world of heavy Mikens. Pictures say it all. Perfect ASA stamps, clean end cap, etc. Looking for $230 shipped
  8. Toph

Freak 98 weight help

I bought a Freak 98 at PIAS today. The serial number is 70742444 which I guess makes it a bubble sticker. Anyway, I can't find a weight listed on the bat. It weighs just over 28oz on my scale with the grip which looks like athletic tape over a factory cushion grip. Is there anyway to...
  9. Toph

For Trade NIB Evil ASA HOT 44/375

I have 18 brand new unopened Evil ASA HOT 44/375 12" optic yellow balls for sale. I bought them from NCsoftballsales a month or so ago for our ASA league this year only to find out that they had changed the ball policy and were now allowing ANY 44/375 ball in play. So I'm looking for...
  10. Toph

Price Check - SCX24B 34/24

SCX24B 34/24 with pictures I bought the bat and come to find out it was a warranty replacement. Not a huge deal. It also has one tiny chip as seen in the pictures and it does have the 2004 ASA stamps. So, what is this bad boy worth. I paid $70 cash for it.
  11. Toph

ASA banning balls

Anybody heard of ASA possibly banning current stamped balls? We had our managers meeting the other night and the LD said something to the effect of they were looking at some current ASA stamped legal 44/375 balls that they felt might be performing better than they are marked and there was a...
  12. Toph

My "new to me" gamers.

Some dumbass left a bunch of bats leaning against the wall at the park the other night so I got them on a five finger discount when he wasn't looking. Then I peed in his glass of water on the way out.
  13. Toph

For Sale 29oz OG Yellow Catty

Tight endcap with no seperation. Typically Catty graphic wear and some small chips. All very minor and standard on the Catty. Not sure of the number of hits but the bat isn't even broken in yet. We are only playing ASA this year and for the foreseeable future so I'm cleaning out the Utrip...
  14. Toph

LTB 2 dozen good ASA balls

I'm looking for two dozen good 44/375 ASA balls. Preferably Evil, X-Rock, etc. Not ready to pay TA prices unless you want to sell a dozen for like $60. :rolleyes:
  15. Toph

For Sale/Trade Schutt Plus Red 33/25

Bought this bat last year for our team to use in a Utrip league. Had a couple guys that used it regularly and this thing is suprisingly good. Unfortunately we are only playing ASA ball this year so I'm cleaning out the Utrip inventory. Bat probably has 150 hits at most and is in great shape...
  16. Toph

ASA Would this get thrown out at an ASA weekday league game?

I just traded for this SCN8 and had a question about the graphics wearing off. He said the bat has about 900 swings on it which, going from the endcap wear, looks like a high estimate. There is very little wear around the endcap and the barrel is smooth all over. No chips, scratches, etc...
  17. Toph

Graphics worn off my SCN8

I just traded for this SCN8 and had a question about the graphics wearing off. He said the bat has about 900 swings on it which, going from the endcap wear, looks like a high estimate. There is very little wear around the endcap and the barrel is smooth all over. No chips, scratches, etc...
  18. Toph

For Trade Making the move to ASA sale. Catty, J2U, Schutt +, Recoil

I have the following Utrip bats that are for trade for some ASA sticks. 29oz Yellow LS Catty - I bought this bat last fall and I've only hit with it in one bp session. I don't think it has more than a 200-300 hits. Very clean and very little graphic wear. 27oz Demarini J2U NR - I bought...
  19. Toph

Lynchburg, VA men's team looking for a few.

Looking to see if anyone is interested in playing in Thursday night double header league in Lynchburg, VA. All fees are being covered by our sponsor, we just need a couple players to fill out the roster. This is the middle level so it's only semi-serious ASA league ball.
  20. Toph

Is this an OG Crush?

I know this isn't the best picture in the world, but can anyone tell if this is the OG Crush?