Search results

1. bambinos

Hi do you have any A2000 12.75 or bigger???

Hi do you have any A2000 12.75 or bigger???
  2. bambinos

For Sale/Trade 27.5 z4+

Z2k+ are better. (I have only swung the z4k+ el. Have not swung the bal)
  3. bambinos

Price Check Pc OG 26oz Canadian caddy

175-180 range.
  4. bambinos

Z4000+ reviews

Great, honest reviews. Most of the time people are just hyping the bat, so they can ask astronomical price in the selling section. I think LS has a real Winner here.
  5. bambinos

Freak 12 Review

Great non bias review. :D
  6. bambinos

For Sale 26 Z4k bal utrip

Who cares if you wont shipmCanada. They are 265 Canadian $$ NIW. with the exchange rate your price is high anyway would be $290 Canadian plus shipping. :wtf2:
  7. bambinos

For Sale/Trade 2015 Miken 4TF 26oz Returnable No receipt

You don't have to explain. The price you ask the price you get is dictated by market demand and market supply. All these guys that complain about the price are just trying to knock the price down. I dmed some of the people in the post (the ones that claimed , reps are selling these Niw for $160)...
  8. bambinos

Price Check Mint Z2K+ 26 EL

Honestly. It's not a disguise. Why the **** would I do that. If post a price of 400, all the trolls like you will start insulting and hounding me. I just wanted to know a fair price. I will post pics, so people here will get a better idea of the condition. An extra 25 or 40 bux each way (up or...
  9. bambinos

82 looks. No price. Is it because it's missing pics ???
  10. bambinos

Hello. I have 200-250 hit z2k+, I cant get used to the EL. As I get older Im realizing that I need a more balanced bat. I will post pics tonight, if that helps. Thanks for looking..
  11. bambinos

For Sale DC41 (black) 2015

Why would you buy buy from here with the exchange rate, extra shipping plus possible duties, it will cost you 250 cdn. You can buy these Niw with receipt for 250 Canadian.
  12. bambinos

For Sale 27.5oz Pinky and 26.5oz el Z+

What did they sell for. It helps when people are doing a price check.
  13. bambinos

For Sale 27oz Miken DC-41 w/rec

Guys. Before you let the troll bother you, just do what I did and put him on ignore. It's been two years... and it's been great.
  14. bambinos

Triad 3 or 2014 Ressy Legit

15. bambinos

OG Z2's

I would never ever get rid of my og catty. It out hits my og z2k and z2k+. I bought the dc 41 and sold it after 200 swings. Really regret getting rid of my st100.
  16. bambinos

Catalyst,,Canadian or All American

I really don't know what these "experts" are trying to say. But the og black with red writing catty is the best catty. The red one is alright at best. The og z2k was the best z2k out there. I prefer it over my z2k+. The z2k with blue camo is $150 bat max. It's worse than the z2k ri...
  17. bambinos

Finally swung "the" synergy last night

One question??? Did you graduate from high school?? Better yet elementary school??
  18. bambinos

Swing question

Ok. I have a question. Most have seen swing make over series on YouTube. The series actually tells the guys or gals whonar doing the make over to keep the lead arm straight. Is this correct. ?? It's almost like golf?? Your input is appreciated. Thanks for looking
  19. bambinos

Not GTG Foster33 is NG2G