Search results

1. Hiltz

Does anyone still work at Easton?

Has anyone tried to return a bat or deal with Easton in any way recently? I contacted Easton on April 8th and got a return authorization for a cracked bat. Mailed the bat back (which cost $60+ because I'm in Canada and Easton specified Purolator as the shipping method) and received a...
  2. Hiltz

Lime Crush!

Posted today on Mizuno Canada's FB page.
  3. Hiltz

2 piece joint separation

I have a 2016 black/gold Helmer that recently started making some odd noises on the occasional hit. I checked the handle/barrel joint and there is some separation where the handle glues into the barrel. Not an issue with the "CXN piece", it's the actual joint under the rubber. When I flex the...
  4. Hiltz

Easiest/Strangest Warranty Return Ever

First time I've ever had to deal with Easton CS, just wanted to share my experience and see if it was typical. My 2015 Torq has a whole bunch of paint flaking and recently developed a crack. I contacted Easton via Live Chat on their website. "Michelle" responded within about a minute, I told...
  5. Hiltz

2016 "Canadian Exclusive" L5

Just picked one of these guys up on sale locally. $116 and change with the 10% discount for joining their email list. IMX throughout and Easton's "progressive endload", so my 28oz has an alleged 3oz endload. Model number is "SP16FGLU". Forzani Group is the name of the...
  6. Hiltz

Light Wood Bats

Does anyone know of any companies making lighter (26-27oz) wood softball bats? I switched to lighter bats last season, but all the wood bats on the market seem to be 28-30oz.
  7. Hiltz

Price Check NIW Mizuno Frenzy 2 Extreme (red and white)

Like the title says, brand new in the wrapper. Little scuffing on the handle knobs from touching in a bat rack, 27oz and 28oz.
  8. Hiltz

Any Wearing a hat with a fielder's mask

First night of our local men's league, had an unusual situation. I started wearing a fielder's mask on the infield this year. When we took the field in the bottom of the first, I put my hat on backwards and put the mask on over my hat. I was promptly asked to remove the hat by the umpire. We...
  9. Hiltz

New Mizuno bat, crackling paint?

Kind of an odd question, I searched and couldn't find anyone else mentioning it. Just bought a NIW green ASA Craze to use in the odd local tournaments that only allow old stamp ASA bats (don't ask, it must be a regional thing). Anywho, I took the wrapper off and I can squeeze the barrel with...