Search results

1. stickin2j

League jerseys/shirts

How many of your leagues require matching shirts throughout the team? Ours don't have to match exactly, but do have to be the same color.
  2. stickin2j

Texas TPS Rebirth

May 14th Benefit Tournament in Brownwood, TX I posted in the Southwest section, too, but haven't got any response. Any of the DFW guys or CenTex guys interested?
  3. stickin2j

Texas players: Benefit Co-Ed tourney in Brownwood

Co-Ed tournament in Brownwood, TX, May 14th, 2016 Proceeds benefit Life Camp for Teens, where foster kids learn various life skills before they age out of the system. If you're interested, but don't think you'll have a team, let me know by commenting below or a PM and we may put together a...
  4. stickin2j

USSSA Runner not keeping contact with the base

Scenario: While pitching, I noticed one of the runners on an opposing team was a few inches off 1st base well after "Time" being called and having sufficient time to return from his over-run. Not taking a lead-off per se, but clearly not making contact with the base. We only have one ump for the...
  5. stickin2j

Ayo CCC

Which Justin Forsett is going to play the rest of the year? The 150 YPG, or the not even 50YPG?
  6. stickin2j

Custom gloves myEvolution

Any updates on when/if the myEvolution will be made available in softball sizes?
  7. stickin2j

DFW guys

A few of us Slugger guys are getting together for a tournament on Saturday. Friday night, about half of the team will be at D-Bat DFW in Southlake. If any of you would like to join us, please post here, or PM myself or shifletd so we can get a rough head count to get some lanes reserved.
  8. stickin2j

GTG Sticky's GTG list

Short, but sweet Ryno25 StealthyGuy craven91 bigbacon Benny Powers SwinginDemon
  9. stickin2j

For Sale/Trade Worth Pitcher's Helmet

SOLD Title says it all. Adjustable plastic thing removed. I think I still have it, so it may come with, just glue it back in the slots. $55 shipped.
  10. stickin2j

For Sale/Trade LS Omaha Pro 13"

Sold LS Omaha Pro 13 Add fees or gift. More details: http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1230798
  11. stickin2j

For Sale/Trade This is what coaching (and USSSA) does to you...

For sale or trade for pb equip., especially in-hydro air tank(s) 34/28 LS SB27 XXL, 34/30 Nike Show Both metals are ASA/USSSA/NSA/ISA approved. Expected wear but no waves or dents. $35 shipped for each metal Glove is sold. Only tear I could find: $90 shipped takes everything except glove...
  12. stickin2j

Opinions

I'm really thinking of getting out of softball for a little while, so I have a question. If I was to sell it, would you, as a buyer, rather have a NIW no-return Utrip Z2K, or a well used with return Utrip Z1K? Here's my thought process; Z1K doesn't have stamps so is only usable by a few come...
  13. stickin2j

Texas Bros, especially San Antonio and vicinity

Issued by The National Weather Service San Angelo, TX Fri, Jun 22, 2012, 6:32 AM CDT THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE IS TRANSMITTED AT THE REQUEST OF THE TEXAS DIVISION OF EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT. THIS IS A CHILD ABDUCTION ALERT ISSUED BY THE TEXAS AMBER ALERT NETWORK THE LIVE OAK POLICE...
  14. stickin2j

6 game guarantee in San Angelo

Alrighty, San Angelo finally published their tournament schedule, so I am trying to give all of y'all plenty of warning this time. Hellraiser tournament 6 gg June 22-24 I really would like to get some bros down/over/up here for this. Let me know what's up. Also, they have scheduled another...
  15. stickin2j

Long read

but very deep: http://www.softballcentraltroy.com/Bats.pdf It is a PDF, so you do have to download it. It isn't by Kettering, but rather by Curtis Cruz. It appears the author is now an engineer for Worth, as he is listed first on the patent applicants for the Worth 454...
  16. stickin2j

Abilene tourney

Anybody interested in an ironman in abilene? http://www.usssa.com/sports/TournamentMoreInfo.asp?TournID=819995 So far: stickin2j texas46
  17. stickin2j

I haz new Z

Divine Bovine! :eek: Y'all weren't kidding about paint and stickers. Haven't even swung it yet and can flex it with my hands. :D
  18. stickin2j

For Sale USSSA Reebok Vector-O 29 oz.

USSSA Reebok Vector-O 29 oz, no receipt, @ 400 hits with a couple chips from rocky fields, but no cracks and very little webbing - $80 shipped in the Continental US. LS 26 oz. SB27 in picture may or may not be for sale at this time.
  19. stickin2j

8 Game Guarantee in San Angelo, TX

http://www.usssa.com/sports/Tournament3.asp?TournamentID=745768 Goliath Gobbler; November 19-20th I would like to have a few SBF guys for this. For 8 games I figured some of you may think it's worth the drive. Hitman444 from DFW says that he will be here if he can find a couple of guys to split...
  20. stickin2j

Texas TPS tourney team

So, since there is some interest, I decided to create a new thread. This first post will be to establish team rules/commandments/etc. :D Rule 1. Never talk about Texas TPS. Naw, I'm just kidding. For the reals, though: If you are playing in a tourney for the Texas TPS team, you must swing...