Search results

1. D

Nsa 2015

I know that the winter worlds will be in Myrtle Beach. Its posted on the sc nsa site.
  2. D

why have Mizuno bats been outlawed???

was told yesterday, that Mizuno hasn't sent the bat in to ISA national office to be tested.
  3. D

FREEDOM STATES (ALL DIVISONS!!!) July 20-22 Wilmington,NC (ALL INFO)

Not Talking trash, but you make it real hard for South Carolina teams to play the state. We(Carolina Thunder) enjoyed playing with you guys at the Winter Worlds, but there has not been a tournament near us. I talked to the Rock Hill/Char. area director at the winter worlds, and he assure us we...
  4. D

2012 FREEDOM Triangle Opener @ Walnut Creek (March 3rd) "12 Bat Giveaway"

Florence, SC would be good on the right weekend
  5. D

NSA E Super Worlds, Rock Hill, SC

Patton congrat's on another world. You guys deserved it. I think the website said we finished tied 7th, it was a good weekend for what we had. Yall will never play E again. Maybe USSSA world 2012??
  6. D

Them Blackwater guys are a bunch of Thugs and sandbaggers. Stretch the only team in SC yall haven't had problems with is us. That's cause we suck
  7. D

Congrats Epat's, way to hit it in Aiken. We watched yall play BCI, and yall were pounding them Georgia boys.
  8. D

Jimmy V NIT Raleigh, NC April 30-May1 Who's playing?

The turf fields at the beach is Fun to play on. We going back at the end June for the NIT. The guy who runs the tourny is an idiot, but everybody knows that going down there.
  9. D

ASA makes up like 2% of tourneys in NC USSSA is that way in South Carolina
  10. D

ASA in South Carolina has maybe 1 tourny all year for B/C class. It's called Upper and anybody can get in it. But all they get are Gas it and the few C teams from SC and NC. 4 HRs and an out
  11. D

I think I EH agaisnt yall, but played 3rd some on Sunday as well. I played 3rd last year agaisnt you guys(reloaded team). We hit it pretty good late Sunday. The first game against EJ's was close, second game wasn't.
  12. D

Stretch, we didn't win a tourny last year. Placed in alot, but never could get over the hump. This year we already been bumped in ever santion in South Carolina. We can play E in the National tournys, but not state level. Yall have a good team. We will see yall alot this year.
  13. D

Here are the dates April 30 - May 1, 2011 - Cherry Park, Rock Hill, SC May 14-15 - Burlington City Park, Burlington, NC June 11-12 - Walnut Creek Softball Complex, Raleigh, NC July 9 - 10 - Roanoke Valley, VA (Salem) July 22nd-23rd Rock Hill SC
  14. D

They had a B/C(NSA 5 Star Series) tourny last Saturday in Rock Hill. Had 7 or 8 teams. It was a 1 day, HR rule was 4 and 1up. Could have hit alot of HR's that counted. Not trying to be a smartass, just letting you guys know.
  15. D

5gg tourny in gaffney mar 26

Both of yalls teams are to strong for that tourny. You are D class now:eek::eek::D:D