Search results

1. W

the dreaded and hated question

looking forward to hopefully meeting you on the field some day ND shotokan
  2. W

do not pass line in outfield

wow coed in wisconsin has been that way for at least ten years dude chick rotation and a line in the out field.
  3. W

the dreaded and hated question

ok so in the event I find the need to buy a new asa combat this year what is my best bet mostly a line drive hitter but can hit with some power my AV is old and just wondering how the new bats are. not many reviews on them yet
  4. W

fargo moorehead

push this to front
  5. W

fargo moorehead

moved to the fargo moorehead area last year mid season looking to play some ball this year. let me know if you have a spot open.
  6. W

The Bat Graveyard 2

looks like every one should have bought a combat
  7. W

putting it out there early

looking to play 2012 season in the fargo moorehead area. let me know if you have an open spot to fill.
  8. W

Combatants - ASA Question

I have an og av and an afflicted and an sb98 the sb98 with 100 cuts beats my afflicted with 500uts your decision though.
  9. W

Need a couple of guys, for a north dakota tourney

is it still on? lots o fflooding out there
  10. W

ouch

thanks have been doing the strong lifts 5x5. will keep stretching and try rolling them
  11. W

ouch

I have been suoer tight in the hamstrings. Been stretching but its not helping any other ideas.
  12. W

Sb98

who cares about the paint cracks are what most people worry about.
  13. W

How do you remove pine tar from a bat?!?!

seriously it will work and be fast with no harm to the bat
  14. W

How do you remove pine tar from a bat?!?!

put mineral spirits on a rag and wipe it off
  15. W

worth jh mutant 98 or miken recoil?

my post doesn't even matter but go for the mutant everyone has already said so. I can't say anymore than everyone else!!! the mutant is by far better.
  16. W

got a chance to play tonight

pretty sure they are a lower rec team but if I keep playing well someone will pick me up to play upper level
  17. W

Compare these aluminum bats...

go find a redline z core or a c core both are great
  18. W

why are bats missing

I just like to compare what was and what is right now. no harm in it A lot of people do a lot of shopping before they buy trying to make the site better I guess
  19. W

why are bats missing

totally agree no more posts on best bat read the reviews and all of them best and worst. However not the ones on I don't own one but tried it what did you take 20 swings come on.
  20. W

why are bats missing

there are s many great ones that are missing granted some are old the original b52 was smoking hot not on the list and so many other greats original green est durability sucked but pounded the ball. and that is to only name a few