Search results

1. MorganGrafixx

Jersey font...

I'm a graphic designer looking for a font. [/IMG] Can anyone help me out with either the font file (for Mac) itself or a link to the font on a site. I've looked through dafont.com and whatthefont.com and I cant find it because they are user created fonts and the names the designers give them...
  2. MorganGrafixx

Very gtg!!!

Sorry in advance for the long post, but these 2 guys deserve it! I just wanted to give a HUGE thanks to Bigtodd15 for his donation to the "Give back to the Military" event that was recently put on by Longball28. Both these dudes have a lifetime membership in my GTG board bros list. It took...
  3. MorganGrafixx

Ball cor./compression numbers

Can someone give me some insight into the numbers on the balls? I thought (mistakenly) that the larger the number, the harder the ball and the harder the ball, the better it was. Last weekend we entered a 1-pitch tournament, but balls were not supplied by the TD. So it was a mad dash for...
  4. MorganGrafixx

Classifications state-to-state

All the talk about B, C, D, E...I've been wondering...how do the classifications actually work state-to-state? I mean everyone says "Oh, well so-n-so city's E is equal to such-n-such's B. I know only down south ball personally. Dudes down here see highschool football and ANY softball as a...
  5. MorganGrafixx

A little brag post for me...

It's been quite a few years since I've played organized softball. I've been coaching my kids' teams and finally worked up enough nerve to give it another go and show up for a local evaluation. So I contacted a team coach/manager and he invited me out to a tryout this past weekend. Told the guy...
  6. MorganGrafixx

Ha Ha Ha!!!!!

A friend from another softball board posted this link....had to share....too funny.:D
  7. MorganGrafixx

Question about classing a new player (me)

I see on lots of sites where they have limited specific players (by name in some cases) who are not allowed to play in certain divisions. Not that they have been banned, but more like "Player A" can't play in any division lower than C because they have a higher skill level. So for someone in...
  8. MorganGrafixx

For Sale/Trade Worth a shot...

I am looking for some quality softball equipment...namely bats and gloves. Being as I don't have a lot of money to toss around I have decided to trade my other "hobby" products if anyone is interested. I am a hobbyist wood-turner. I make exceptionally high quality pens, pencils, bottle...
  9. MorganGrafixx

Older bats question

Anyone have a resource for older bats with pictures? I was taking BP yesterday and pulled out an OLD blue Louisville Slugger metal bat with most of the markings worn off of it. I hit it very well and would like to use it in games, but I'm not sure it's legal since most of the markings are gone...
  10. MorganGrafixx

Help me out fellas...got a glove question.

I have had the same Louisville Slugger glove for a LONG time now. So long, that I haven't paid any attention to the new gloves made for the last 6 years or so. The wife asked me what I wanted for my birthday and the only things I could think of (that we could afford) were a new glove and a...