Search results

1. MarcTheArc

LTB 4the Fallen 2015 26 oz

LTB 4 the Fallen 2015 model 26oz...have trade bait or cash Trade Bait 26 and 27 oz Easton ST 100 both in great condition
  2. MarcTheArc

LTB 2012 Easton Stealth 100 26 ozBlack and Teal

Looking to buy the above....paypal ready.
  3. MarcTheArc

For Sale Red sox/yankees fenway park aug 3 two tix

20 rows behind home plate, actual tickets not printed off the web. Loge box 133 row gg see pic. 475.00 http://aviewfrommyseat.com/photo/11905/Fenway+Park/section-Loge+Box+133/row-H/seat-4/
  4. MarcTheArc

2009 DeMARINI 'Black Steel" price check please

Could I get a price check on a lightly used Sports Authority version of the 2009 OG DeMar White Steel please? It was called the Black Steel due to the black barrell..26 oz any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You in advance
  5. MarcTheArc

2013 Mass/NH Thread

Time to start this thing up
  6. MarcTheArc

Senior Leagues near Worcester Ma

I'm looking to play in a spring/summer Senior League within 20-30 miles of Worcester Ma. I'm in my mid 50's
  7. MarcTheArc

Out Fielders Wanted

Looking for 2 OF's who can play and commit to UTrip E tourney team. Two tourneys a month. Worlds in Sept. Primarily Mass, RI, with some NH and possibly a Conn. tourney.
  8. MarcTheArc

Tax ID Benefits ?

I did a search and read numerous threads on this subject but am getting mixed opinions on what to do and if there is any benefit to myself/or the sponsor by getting one. My sponsors are few and the max I'll potentially get from one sponsor is approximately 2000. Others will average 3-500. Any...
  9. MarcTheArc

Deal of the Day

http://www.eastonsoftball.com/the-equipment/clearance-outlet/slow-pitch-bats/hammer.html
  10. MarcTheArc

Best bat glue ?????

This is priceless...especially the part where he says he knows some people that like to glue them back together. Item number: 320832306839
  11. MarcTheArc

Indoor BP in Worcester Area

Hey All, I just recently moved up to the Worcester area and am looking to get in on some indoor BP..any board Bro's out there who can help me out? Thanks.
  12. MarcTheArc

New Easton SCN 300 ?

Anyone heard anything about this model? Got a buddy who drives a truck and he unloaded a box to a fairly well known sporting goods chain today and the box said Easton softball bat model SCN 300. Not sure if he read it correctly or not so I will defer to any experts that know more about Easton...
  13. MarcTheArc

Craigs cape cod closer tourney 10/15

CRAIG IS LOOKING FOR TWO MORE TEAMS TO PLAY ON CAPE COD this weekend. 300.00 entry, 3 game guarantee, open to all levels, NSA rules Craig Andrews 508-737-1692
  14. MarcTheArc

For Sale/Trade PST 98 Search & Destroy 27 oz

150.00 shipped, nice shape. pm me for pics, trade bait offers welcome.
  15. MarcTheArc

For Sale/Trade NIW WSE Gold Leaf # 512 26oz

Make me a reasonable offer. Cash or trades
  16. MarcTheArc

ASA at Disney ESPN WWS starting next year?

Heard a rumor UTrip Worlds won't be there starting next year, ASA and ESPN WWS signed a multi year agreement. Anyone heard anything about this or is it total BS ?
  17. MarcTheArc

Price Check OG Freak Second batch

A buddy of mine has an OG Freak; serial # 411XXXX. From what I have read it is a late second batch {no "official softball" under the "Freak'}. approx 500 cuts on it. Not mint but in good condition. Anyone give me a ballpark estimate on what it's worth? Thanks in advance.
  18. MarcTheArc

GTG dspencer24

Don is VGTG. Nice guy, great communication, Went out of his way to send it 2 day priority. Bat exactly as described.
  19. MarcTheArc

Players needed for Derry N.H. this Saturday

looking for 3 players for tourney in Derry N.H. this Saturday. Most of my regulars are going to Bruins pasrade. Thanks.
  20. MarcTheArc

For Sale Pitchers helmet and leg guards

Rawlings Cool Flo Pitchers Helmet used 5-6 times ,like new condition 40.00 Diamond Umpire led/knee guards very top guard has been removed 25.00 http://rawlingscatchershelmet.co.cc/ helmet