Search results

1. ohioballer

Age Rules

I turn 49 at the end of the year and was told that I am eligible to play 50 plus next year. Is this correct?
  2. ohioballer

Looking for a Techfire

I am looking to see if anyone has an OG Techfire or even a Crush. LMK
  3. ohioballer

Looking for some answers

I am thinking of buying a new model Easton. First I have swung nothing but Worth or Miken for the last 5 or so years. I tried a brief stint with combat but they are to fragile for the cost. I have a couple of questions about the composites and differences. I have searched and have not found any...
  4. ohioballer

Triad Knobs

Are the new Triad knobs the same size as last year?
  5. ohioballer

Inner sleeve

Has anybody had any inner sleeve issues with the new bats? I have a KF30 and the inner sleeve came out tonight with the end cap in tack. Th bat has maybe 250-300 swings and the sleeve looks like it has scotch tape wrapped around it.
  6. ohioballer

For Sale 2 for sale

Selling 2 worths 26oz 2009 Ressy bat has a serial number starting with 8. Bat has maybe 300 indoor swings.SOLD 26oz M75 Bat is in good shape has about 1500 swings looking for $85shipped and insured
  7. ohioballer

Balanced

How balanced are the Z2000's. I love my end loaded Z1000 and Z2000 but want to add a balanced version. I usually swing a 27oz freak or booger for my balanced bat. Would i need a 27oz Z2000?
  8. ohioballer

For Trade 26oz 09 Ressy Titan

I have a 26oz Ressy titan, maybe 150 swings bat looks new. Has a sn that starts with an 8XXXXXXXX. Looking to trade for a 27/oz Stadium 2, 26 or 27oz SP12ST100. Also open to other bats
  9. ohioballer

z2000

I just acquired a Z2000 SB13ZE, during my search of said bat I was unable to procure knowledge about taking batting practice with the bat. So I have a question for everyone. Is it wise to take batting practice with a Z2000? Even if the QC number begins with QC22?
  10. ohioballer

Need help

I am looking at a Z2000 and a stadium2. Has anybody swung both and what are their opinions.
  11. ohioballer

For Sale/Trade 2009 26/oz Ressy Titan

I am looking to trade or sell 2009 Ressy Titan 26oz has maybe 300 swings serial # starts with an 8 and returnable. I will sell for $150.00 Looking for returnable 2013 standard bats. Open to all manufactures prefer 26oz end loads or 27oz balanced. Will try to post pics tonight.
  12. ohioballer

For Sale Cutter twin pack

I have 2 pair of cutter batting gloves XL they are red, black and gray. These are NIW purchased them I tried one pair on during BP hated them and could not return them. Looking for $50 shipped and insured
  13. ohioballer

Easton guru's

How endloaded are the scn20bw and the scn17bh? Do they weigh close to sticker weight or are they 1 oz heavy?
  14. ohioballer

New resmondo's

I have searched for both new utrip resmondo bats and found a little on both. Has anyone swung both? If so any noticeable differences? Looking at getting one of these not sure which one yet. Thank you
  15. ohioballer

the one 1.2

I am thinking of buying this bat I was hoping that some demar guys can give some more insight on this bat. I searched but did not have much luck. How is the durability? Do they get alot of flex when broken in? How balanced are they? Thank you for your help.
  16. ohioballer

For Sale/Trade 26oz OG Miken Freak 2nd batch

I have a 26oz OG Freak 2nd batch. Bat looks great but has a good rattle bat is stock has maybe 500-750 swings. Sell price $160 shipped and insured. Will post pics later. Open to trades like 26oz supermax and maxloads but open to all offers would be interested in a utrip z1000 26 oz endload or...
  17. ohioballer

GTG bygeshow is GTG

Super fast shipping and bat looks great.
  18. ohioballer

Looking for information

I am going to purchse a new glove this year. I currently own a amg650 and love the glove, but I have read good things about vinci gloves. I have a some questions about the gloves. Are they availbile in plain leather color? What is the time frame to order and recieve? How stiff are they...
  19. ohioballer

GTG Larryp is gtg

He is good to go fast shipping and great communcation
  20. ohioballer

For Trade 27oz Mayhem XL

I have a 27oz mayhem xl just got the bat in trade. This bat is returnable with reciept. Traded I like 26oz endloaded mikens and worths but open to offers